reubenlee

Nov 27, 2003
how much u bought it?...
so nice...feel like getting 1

lance

Jun 8, 2004
This one is RM36+ at Metrojaya, BB Plaza KL (I think... fren bought for me)

zackrossi

Feb 14, 2006
I've have one. But subaru impreza model. Blue colour, rim change colour to bronze. Very cute one r/c machine. pic i send later.

lance

Jun 8, 2004
That's cool!

How did you paint the rims? I was thinking about using those gold color markers.

:D

zackrossi

Feb 14, 2006
I'm using Tamiya acrylic paint. My hobby is doing scale modelling. That small bottle maa. You can find it at TOYCITY shops.

zackrossi

Feb 14, 2006
No lah. Just paint it. Looks dull with stock rim. So I paint it . Next time I want to change motor. I already try on Auldey few years ago.

zackrossi

Feb 14, 2006
Cannot drift maa. If you want to drift jugak, go buy yOKOMO 1/10 Drift R/C. But it quite expensive. Others you have to modified your tomi with powerful motor . I dont try it before. This are pic from yokomo drift machine (taken from yokomo website) . Enjoy it!

zackrossi

Feb 14, 2006
My TOmitech pic..

Using 4 AA batteries (2 in the car, @ in remote control), actually not bronze colour, but it orange, since I dont have that colour.

BEan

Oct 12, 2004
www.devoteesofcharade.com
4 aa batt eh.orait then.thanks.anyway i chk on the net recently they have all sorts of upgrade kit for the tomitech series.powerful motor like those tamiyas also got.the one i like is the enkei sport rims.is it available here in malaysia?:regular_smile: :regular_smile:

I dont know wether anyone post this before or not. Just want to know from all ppl experience. Is there any good injector cleaners in the market ? Can anyone give a suggestion ? Like brand and price ? Thinking of getting it.

Whats the difference of taking out a injector and clean it, or by using injector cleaners to clean it ? Which one is best ?

I'm driving a 206 and I'm afraid that no shops would attend my car as its not like Japs car can do thing easily.