Team A1GP Malaysia dominates in Brno!

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site

Well done Alex Yoong! 3rd in qualifying, 1st in sprint and feature race.
The most exciting race i've ever seen in A1GP. Excellent move when he overtook the canadian driver. More reports to follow.

http://www.a1gp.com/news/index.php?flashNavId=1&newsid=401

Hope my fellow Malaysians are aware that we have a good quality driver like Alex Yoong. Syabas!

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
SkYwAlKeR said:
bravo bravo...

alex yoong... not bad... jz that he is not up to F1 standard....
he found his standard lia ....
wish can keep and be Malaysian number one A1 Champion ...

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
congrats to him watch him dominate the sprint race winner with the fastest lap - it looked like it was pre-recorded on tv with the speed of medal presentation + interview .

watched the feature race for a while but they were only showing the german/china battle and not even showing alex tailing the canadian after the pitstop . got bored watching that around 18 laps left and went off to sleep . lol

anyways good win for team malaysia to walk the talk of all the news reports that came out earlier in the week .

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
congrats alex...

shows that malaysian can excel at higher level....and should silenced his critics tho'....

not good for F1...eerrmmm... alonso was once monardi driver who didn't do good.... its just not the driver.. the car as well..

malaysia boleh!!!

cheersss...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
well done, and for the first time i was glued to da seat watching an A1 race :D

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
yeah... first time i watch the race with so much interest. The canadian made contact with alex yoong... luckily nothing happened to alex yoong's car... if not, disaster sial....

JEJ

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
Puchong Jaya
Negaraku Play at Czeck Republick.....i stood up in front of my TV..respect maa.
Malaysia Motorsport must be proud.

Well done to team Malaysia and well done Alex

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
but alex not familiar with negaraku also ... wanted to celebrate before the song finish ....... hehhehhehe ....

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Actually it's Alex's third win in A1 GP. end of last season he won the sprint Race in China round.

was a mature drive by Alex pushing, the young Canadian, Hinchcliffe, despite being over 5 seconds behind , without over exerting his tyres. Could see from Alex's on board shots that Hinchcliffe was wearing his tyres while Alex kept his cool to push and "stay in control"

And Alex has the courtesy to thanks Proton after his Sprint victory.. heheheh

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Alex really drive well yesterday..... Damn proud to see him win for the country:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
any1 know where can i get this kind of service-adjust hi/low? because i have asked around, most of the tires shop didn't provide this kind of service. If u guys know it, pls state here the name of the shop, places(prefer Klang Valley), and contact no. by the way how much per piece they charge for?
many thanks...:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience