tamiya race

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
anybody going to Tamiya race on 29&30th april in atria shopping mall, damansara jaya??

jdmparts

Dec 21, 2005
I heard Tamiya cars r now cheap but u got 2 spend plenty money after that 'cos got a lot of parts 2 upgrade b4 can race. Some1 joked only Towkay Besar can play. U guys must b orang kaya.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
jdmparts said:
I heard Tamiya cars r now cheap but u got 2 spend plenty money after that 'cos got a lot of parts 2 upgrade b4 can race. Some1 joked only Towkay Besar can play. U guys must b orang kaya.
the cost of getting a fairly decent competitive setup with TRF or extra freebies kit is only somewhere around the price of a VR-4 Halfcut. where got expensive?

there's high end and there's mid-high range for all items i.e. controller, ESC, servos and the batteries/fuels... a race last about 5 mins plus mar...where got other extra cost anymore?

it's literally cheaper to run than to compete in a drag race. a gallon of race fuel RON 120 how much already? :emoticon_U:

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
good luck to everyone that gonna be racing in the tamiya race this saturday and sunday.

playing rc is not that expensive, but if u wanna show off with all the "bling-bling" surely have to spend alot of money

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Stolen car belongs to a very good friend of mine. Here are the details:

Model: Proton Wira Sedan
Registration Number: TS 7112
Colour: Pearl White
Date Stolen: 28th June 2008 (Saturday)
Time Stolen: Around 6.00pm
Wheel Type: Enkei RS5 (5 spokes)
Wheel Colour: Hyper Black
Engine Type: 4G93 Turbo GSR with MIVEC 'Blacktop' head
Engine Number: 4G93-BK5611
Chassis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience