tamiya race

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
anybody going to Tamiya race on 29&30th april in atria shopping mall, damansara jaya??

jdmparts

Dec 21, 2005
I heard Tamiya cars r now cheap but u got 2 spend plenty money after that 'cos got a lot of parts 2 upgrade b4 can race. Some1 joked only Towkay Besar can play. U guys must b orang kaya.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
jdmparts said:
I heard Tamiya cars r now cheap but u got 2 spend plenty money after that 'cos got a lot of parts 2 upgrade b4 can race. Some1 joked only Towkay Besar can play. U guys must b orang kaya.
the cost of getting a fairly decent competitive setup with TRF or extra freebies kit is only somewhere around the price of a VR-4 Halfcut. where got expensive?

there's high end and there's mid-high range for all items i.e. controller, ESC, servos and the batteries/fuels... a race last about 5 mins plus mar...where got other extra cost anymore?

it's literally cheaper to run than to compete in a drag race. a gallon of race fuel RON 120 how much already? :emoticon_U:

marcuszzz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
good luck to everyone that gonna be racing in the tamiya race this saturday and sunday.

playing rc is not that expensive, but if u wanna show off with all the "bling-bling" surely have to spend alot of money

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience