so who is going Super GT this year?

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
Hafizi....sorry if i'm asking the wrong questions but how are u related to SIC? a little blur on the whole anak angkat thing heheheh
bcoz i'm always attending super gt roadshow in juru autocity every year since 2004.when at the roadshow,i'm not just meet n chat with gt queens only,i'm also chatting with the sepang people.
i still remember at the roadshow 2 years ago when fyreen hanim belanja me chocolate cake n chocolate latte while we relaxing at segafredo.

u all must remember,this super gt its not like f1.it hav its own rules which is they introducing weight handicaps.the more that team wins the race,the heavier they will carry for the next race.

whoa,this year's race was so intense n full of dramas that i watch n stick to it from start to finish.rx7 sound was so damn loud that sometimes i have to close my ears.shiden n aston martin sounds ok to my ears,not so loud after all.it looks like all cars,especially the new hsv still can't beat the gtr.at the middle of the race,i see Raybrig made a mistake by hitting Calsonic n after 2 or 3 laps i think,they were hit by other car.i still dont know what's wrong with I.M. Jihan Apple Shiden.but at the last 2 or 3 laps,i'm shocked when i see what happen to ARTA n Keihin.i dont know why these 2 made a big mistake by going off the track.but i'm so relieved that rx7 wins this race n this is also a cure for my sadness bcoz the absentees of subaru legacy b4.i really want to see this new car make debut at sepang but my dreams dont come true.my favorite supergt driver is Kota Sasaki n Tetsuya Yamano who also drive that car for team R&D Sport who dont come to malaysia.bcoz of this,i will never let it bcome serious.i want this team must sign an 'akujanji' to make sure they can't skip sepang round next year.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
DK, i found some info about the HSV's engine...it is actually an engine honda took from their Formula nippon car and put in into the HSV

DKI, here 's the video....its not a 1vs 1 battle it's a time trial between the NSX & HSV...NSX posted a time of 1"53 sec...but HSV 1"54 maybe the HSV is still undergoing test hence the slower lap time but the sound of NSX is totally different from HSV but still sounds nice..
YouTube- SUPER GT ARTA HONDA NSX-GT09 VS HONDA HSV-010GT

Below is a 2 part video on the technical conference from Honda engineer for the HSV...
Part1. Conference start with some history of the NSX...106 races, 50 times top3, 37 wins
Then intro of the HSV..then the technical info on the HSV's engine code to suspension..etc, transmission if from Ricado...then the technical dimension of the car..
YouTube- ã€å¿…見】HSV-010 GT速ã•ã®ç§˜å¯†(1/2)

Part2. Conference focus on the new body design and the strength, the X frame of the car, plus the exhaust system...
YouTube- ã€å¿…見】HSV-010 GT速ã•ã®ç§˜å¯†(2/2)

Last edited:

fuminari

Sep 29, 2004
Penan
www.fuminari.net
based on my experience, the whole event is just getting worst n worst. seen the issue since 1st time attending it on 2004.
1. marshall, taking freebies during pitwalk. (u can see all the complaint everywhere of ZTH). i even seen marshall huggin RQ waist when take pic together like hug their gf (thats y no pic allowed taken together in pitwalk for most of team)
2. pricing of ticket (yes, there is reduction of price from 150 to 100 but there is even last min discount for canon user (160 instead of 200 for MGS+PW) but none for early buyer that is holding canon, last year i had to call up the office then only i was given the refund for those extra 25 buck they charge to those early buyer compare to those that got the tick last min. i bet there is some early bird that probably didnt notice this. GT club, if i dun get it wrong, last year is 1k, this year 1.8k. i guess since its last time SIC doing it, y dun "utilize" it well, rite?)
3. time for pitwalk is just getting lesser and lesser, from 1 hour to 50min and even 40 min this year, and we will chase out like wild dog even before the time is up. as of today, pitwalk in Japan is still 1 hour, not any less.
4. merchandise, use to have those sepang super gt shirt, i dun think i saw it anymore for last 2 year, guess they overcharge it and not much sales earn on that. i remember seeing some DVD from certain merchant bring in all the way from japan and also ebbro car model but guess all is gone. i can even count all the promoter that is just in front main entrance with one hand this year. nissan, toyota, denso and auto update (or something like that) there used to be a lot promoter was there but i gues all those are history now.
5. roadshow, the scale just kept getting smaller n smaller. roadshow at autocity is a hit? (go check SIC site then you know wat i mean) i was there, helpin to cover the event and frankly, its an understatement, the decision to do it there was so last min til most of the ppl are not even aware of it.
6. cancelling F1, its almost impossible coz its the hen that lays the golden egg, its their gold pot. SuperGT became something that is optional. SuperGT do have plan to do another overstation round previously, shanghai but the plan never worked, then they have the all star at US, after SuperGT finish but that seems to gone too. SuperGT at SG? may work but they had to use the road track and SuperGT doesnt bring crowd as F1 so i bet less likely singapore goverment would give that a go.

i wont be surprise if the crowd get lesser each year base on wat they did all these while. i'm kinda given up on the event actually but hopefully someone other organizer can make a change... but all above is just my 5 cent

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
fumi, I think SIC will need to hustle up the other events to get enough crowds to sustain the track..since F1 boss is already making noise about the bad condition of SIC...he might drop SIC from the F1 list and no one will know....I agree with you about the lesser crowds and merchandise....really less until can't believe with my own eyes.

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
SIC should be reading this message and close it only...what did they made for us in this race... plenty of empty spaces, minus annoying monkeys running around...minus teams arrived...minus race queen ...

and sic only left us... who still keeping hopes
and keep coming back
but this time really upset.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i doubt any action will be taken. life goes on. if it goes public like in the papers or some bigshot complains then things will change....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All ZTH Bro,

i thinking to add-in full set of ultra racing chassis enhancement bar to my lovely car, but when i group up everything before install total weight up to 30kg, i have feeling........ spending so much for reducing weight then suddenly add up 30kg.... :bawling::banghead:

therefore all bros, any solution???

thanks for all comment.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience