Skyline Spotted!

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
92 desa park city now for sale already lo :) hehehe...

lude: you staying at south lake terraces too ? yeah, my skyline is way under utilised :(

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
92 desa park city now for sale already lo :) hehehe...

lude: you staying at south lake terraces too ? yeah, my skyline is way under utilised :(
yup.. all the way at the back.. if u see a white scooby passing by in the evening.. that would be me.. :itsme:

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Lude: oh nice !! no wonder i do hear the "to die for" sound of the boxer engine from the living room :) the skyline's leaving pretty soon. downgrading it to a mini :)

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Spotted this white GTR on its way towards Zon/Stulang... A** 6... is the owner here?

Nice one you have there =D

S

semperfi

Spotted one R39 Skyline Aeroback in KK, Sabah with GTR emblem and Mostrous Skyline GTR sticker across the side body. Also spotted a loser Skyline ER34 GTT wannabe skyline GTR with emblems to the front and back with V-Spec II Nur!!!! How stupid can one be??
Also spotted a skyline mod from a wira. I give up!

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
Spotted a white GTT with KL number 1494 on MRR2 near Bukit Antarabangsa today...nice drive, was enjoying the view from behind.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Total Oil Malaysia announces collaboration with Wing Hin Motorsports!

Seriously? No pictures of the girls other than the group pictures? The photog/writer should be shot. Having pictures of cars without girls is like having maggi mee kari...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience