Skyline Spotted!

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
white r34 exiting desa parkcity onto ldp at 5am this morning.. forumer? staying around there?
i know its not weihan76 coz the dude sold off his.. btw nice cooper wey..
Might the one that stole my durian few months ago. What is the number plate?

Anyway, I have something to share. Last month, when I was selling durian outside a conventional centre (outstation). I got abit bored becoz' not many customers at that time. So, I decided to went inside the centre to take a break. Accidently, I spotted a GTR. I guess it was a new model because it looks different than the R34 GTR which is abit out of date. Alot of ppl were gathering around it. The Nissan speaker demostrated the new GTR by giving it a full pedal till the muffler sparks fire. The sound was overwhelming than a Lamborghini Mucielago.

Attachments

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
And where might this "conventional centre" be?

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
Look at the people around and take a wild guess? Definately not Japan.

Nicloe: I might bring your puppy to see the new GTR but not you because your puppy looks cute.

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
MIDCHIP: You are very smart.
I am proud of you.

Nicole: From your picture, ahem...not so cute wor...Maybe you can message me yr number.
I TRY pick u up with my Civic Type R. If you don't mine durian smell. I will verify you again
in real person. Thank you.

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
edward: better offer?? hmmm.. u mean the GTR?? hahaha.. well, civictypeR koh koh think the honda city is better than the new skyline GTR wor.. so the R34 isn't as good as his civic :P

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
CTR... Thanks for the kind comments.

Nicole... If you DO mind the durian smell, you can always offer to pick up CTR in your new ride :burnout: But then again I thought CTR was interested in your puppy :hmmmm:

MIDCHIP: You are very smart.
I am proud of you.

Nicole: From your picture, ahem...not so cute wor...Maybe you can message me yr number.
I TRY pick u up with my Civic Type R. If you don't mine durian smell. I will verify you again
in real person. Thank you.

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
Nicole: Thank you for choosing Honda. We will share a durian inside my car on the hill top. Nevermine, what other people drives. As long as we are happy
with the durian. You are not so cute but adorable my girl. :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here my review about my first day after getting my car titaned.
well THUMBS UP for uncle richard,ah fai and stanley. they done a very very good job on it.

first impression when i test driver my car...smooth!!! the hard feel of course got lah..but can get used to it..then go back,ah fai ask wanna get some swing butt alignment setting.so i give it a go...so far one word to describe NICE!!!

the bump part is absolutely SUPERB!!!! it goes over it even better than my corolla.everyone was impress...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience