Skyline Spotted!

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
92 desa park city now for sale already lo :) hehehe...

lude: you staying at south lake terraces too ? yeah, my skyline is way under utilised :(

lude

Known Member
Aug 5, 2004
KL
92 desa park city now for sale already lo :) hehehe...

lude: you staying at south lake terraces too ? yeah, my skyline is way under utilised :(
yup.. all the way at the back.. if u see a white scooby passing by in the evening.. that would be me.. :itsme:

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Lude: oh nice !! no wonder i do hear the "to die for" sound of the boxer engine from the living room :) the skyline's leaving pretty soon. downgrading it to a mini :)

eugeneleck

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
JB/SG
Spotted this white GTR on its way towards Zon/Stulang... A** 6... is the owner here?

Nice one you have there =D

S

semperfi

Spotted one R39 Skyline Aeroback in KK, Sabah with GTR emblem and Mostrous Skyline GTR sticker across the side body. Also spotted a loser Skyline ER34 GTT wannabe skyline GTR with emblems to the front and back with V-Spec II Nur!!!! How stupid can one be??
Also spotted a skyline mod from a wira. I give up!

RepsolCBR

Feb 8, 2007
Spotted a white GTT with KL number 1494 on MRR2 near Bukit Antarabangsa today...nice drive, was enjoying the view from behind.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my plug cable is damaged so i'm going to replace it with one for my kancil 660. the matter is some of my frens suggested using mira plug cable for better acceleration. is this true? does it really affect the engine performance? can someone pls explain to me. thanks -just curious
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience