Skyline Owner pls come in

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
hello skyline owner....i wanna ask many thing about skyline R34GT-R,i dunno whether wan to buy skyline R34GT-R or not....below are my question

1) the fuel consumption isit high ? how many KM can travel if full tank
2) the maintanence of skyline isit high ?
3) will skyline so small gas ( i mean like not till half year then many problem come out or here rosak there rosak like that )
4) the part of to change skyline isit expensive or even cant found ?
5) in ur opinion..how to u think about skyline ? gud or worst ?
6) Can stock GT-R win evo9 and subaru ver9 ?
7) will it cost you so many than other car( in many thing la not juz modification )

Last edited:

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
no sifu and owner wan to come in give information meh ???...
waiting for your answer ASAP

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
all GTR owners busying modding their ride, so no time to log in here...hehe....

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
lolz..finally got a person reply me....well..i keep waiting for their answer

mc dota

Oct 11, 2006
satigue said:
all GTR owners busying modding their ride, so no time to log in here...hehe....
thehehehehehe....correct bro.....:regular_smile:

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
1) the fuel consumption isit high ? how many KM can travel if full tank
If Im not mistaken, according to one of Russ's posts, he said that his GTR can go 200km for a full tank of gas.

2) the maintanence of skyline isit high ?
Any modded cars need lots of maintenance. If its a stock, not a problem.

3) will skyline so small gas ( i mean like not till half year then many problem come out or here rosak there rosak like that )
-rephrase of question is needed here-

4) the part of to change skyline isit expensive or even cant found ?
If its a skyline GTR, then the parts are expensive. If its a skyline, the parts can be sourced from other Nissan cars like Cefiro A31. Their parts some are interchangable.

5) in ur opinion..how to u think about skyline ? gud or worst ?
From my opinion, skyline is a great car. Especially the GTRs. GTRs with their RB26s can withstand more than 1000hp (dont take that for granted, to achieve such number lots of money have to be invested). With stock internals, 400hp isnt much a problem..

6) Can stock GT-R win evo9 and subaru ver9 ?
-no comment-

7) will it cost you so many than other car( in many thing la not juz modification )
compared to other The Raising Sun's car manufacturer, yes it will.. if compared to the Ferraris, Porshes, Lambos.. nope it wont. (This doesnt apply to Z-Tune)

EDIT: Im not a skyline owner, just a normal skyline enthusiasts. :P

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
i've wait the answer for 1 month...finally got ppl answer my question

The GTR full tank only go for 200km ?!!! OMG...so damm eat oil like drink water
HOW COME ? COz its 6 cylinder twin turbo 2600cc ? omg...mercedez benz E240 oso no such eat oil with V6...haha lolz
Then this is my problem to get an GTR 34.....rather get an silvia or e9

chris7880

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
For GTT. The fuel compsumtion is around 350-380 km/h for full tank.Actually depends on how ya drive 1 ler.If ya are rough, it can goes around 250 km/h...mine is stock everything...

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
chris..ur skyline is GTT or GT-R ??
Farique said GT-R 34 can only go for 200km with a full tank..
farique..that guy's skyline u mention isit oledi modify or stock?
I think Stock gt-r can go more than 200km ?? with stock and normal drive..no for revv and drag

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
I think if one can afford a GTR/GTT, the cost of fuel should be the least of your problems. In terms of car problems, I believe it lies in the upkeep of the car. There is always a myth about certain cars having this problem, that problem. A friend has this car, bla bla..spend more time in the workshop than on the road..bla bla.. BMW is one common target of such myth. But do you know how did the owner drive/upkeep the car? I once knew a someone who bought a new car, drove it for 20k and when asked about oil change, the response was "Oil need to change wan meh?" *eek*

A car is a sensitive piece of work with countless moving mechanism. Wear and tear is unavoidable. Unless the car is kept in a dehumidifying glass box at home :)

I got a friend whose Honda Accord 2.4 (6 months old) caught fire (electrical short circuit) while crusing on the PLUS highway on Saturday. 100% stock and relatively new car shouldn't have any problems right ? Luck also plays a small part here as well :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today, 11.11.10, as usual every thurs, i will leave my apartment
@ 530am to send my wife & daughter to her parents hse....as i was in the lift heading down,
there were this couple, bout early 40's also together in the lift, they walked ahead of me 1st as i have to detour to the dumpster to throw rubbish. As my other car is usually parked outside the apartment compound, i was carrying my bag & daughter walking out.

When i reached my car, right outside the guard hse, opened the door for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience