Show me the money! Show me the money!!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
On one hand, the govt. is dancing and prancing about and singing praises of their so called "Budget Rakyat 2009".

But on the other hand, the rakyat don't hear about the millions being squandered.

These articls speak for themselves.

"Takper, bukanye duit kitorang, duit rakyat, peduli aper....Kalo bajet tak cukup, mintak Pak Lah tambah jer la, beres beb!"

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
yeah support u ....
show me the money but not GOV,is blackhowling .....

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
yes money been waste just like that .......
every year tax is higher and higher ....

every very also got say money been use for this and that ....
but is the public money been use the right way?

some time what we really able to see is more highway = more toll = more money public need to spend when we travel

every year there is more then 100 mill of RM for this and for that "so call to improve this and that"

have any 1 notice any improvement ?
- like in govt hospital? most of the device in the hospital is all most the same for the past 5 years or more... right?

Last edited:

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
True, and gov hospital have to wait like forever to get treatment...until then the person already dead! Why can't they build more hospitals to cater for increase in population instead of spending on crap NS. There r other ways of improving unity...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
totally agree wit u bro...................unity can be improve in many other ways............does means use $$ can bring unity............................

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Does any want know in our country we have how many Gov hospital?

base on the latest info is about 141 hospital in total....

this is the link i got a site about 2009 budget for health http://medicine.com.my/wp/?p=4265

can any 1 say where is the money go every year? as every year the budget is a very big sum for health use.....

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
"The Government will continue to provide free health services for Malaysians. A sum of RM13.7 billion is allocated in 2009 to enhance health facilities and provide equipments, increase supply of medicines, develop human resources, intensify research and enforcement activities, as well as build more hospitals, clinics and quarters."

Lets see by next year, how many new hospitals have sprung up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after a lesson i spent my weekend went to KL n learned from Kc sifu
i decided to take some cars for a try

this is the car i fully detailed the car paint, which took me 5hours from 11am to 4pm non stop
the pics taken below was already 4 days after i detailed this cute looking ride

volkswagen new beetle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience