Cars for sale

Satria R3 Stage 1

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
CAR SOLD TO USED CAR

Dear ZTH members,

It is with a heavy heart :bawling:that i now am selling my beloved car. It has been a funtastic and magnificent ride (i even met my current gf on the road while driving this car :love:) but for every start, there must be an ending. Reason for selling: getting a four door.
Below are the specifications and fact sheet:

Fuel consumption (on average): 7.9-8.4 L/100 km (normal driving or highways), 8.5-9.4 L/100 km (constant spirited drive), all using RON95

Performance: On wheel - 129hp and 152N.m dynoed at JC Racing with Primax3 RON95.

Mileage: 80,000 km (as of 29 Nov 2010)

Engine:
R3 4-2-1 extractor
SARD Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Custom air box
HKS 200mm-100mm air filter (connected with 4” to 3” reducer)
Cold air intake
Pistons changed to 1.6 SOHC pistons along with the necessary items e.g. bearings, piston rings, timing belt (done at 74,000 km – receipts are provided)
DENSO Iridium spark plugs (good for another 50,000km)
Midbox exhaust 2.2”
Maintenance – oil change using PETRONAS Syntium1000 15w-50 every 10,000km (last changed at 79,000km)

Transmission:
Maintenance – Redline Lightweight Shockproof (last changed at 55,000km)
RACE short shifter

Chassis:
UR 3 point fender bars
UR room bar (wrapped with Superlon for protection)
UR engine brace
UR rear upper bar

Brakes:
Front EVO 3 calipers and discs
Pads: OEM Bosch (spare pads for front – EBC green stuff)
Pro-RS steel-braided hoses (changed this year)
Motul Dot 5.1 (spare fluid will be given)

Interior:
PIVOT Tachometer
Autogauge Water Temp Gauge
SONY audio system: 6”x9” rear unit, front 6.5” midbass + tweeters, headunit
Smart Tag (inclusive of Touch & Go card)

Exterior:
Tyres (remaining thread): Front – 80%, Rear – 70%
R3 front splitter (very effective in increasing downforce)

Recently all my R3 logos/emblems were swiped unscrupulously which I’m now in the process of restoring. Side emblems are no longer produced by R3/Proton, hence I had to custom-make it at Sunway. Front and rear emblems will be restored using original parts when they have stock this month.

Accidents: No major accidents. Had a fender bender during a traffic jam way back in June 2010 with minor damage to front hood.

Price REDUCED - RM 47,888

Attachments

Last edited:

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
Max loan from CIMB (my hire purchase bank) is Rm40,000. Interest rate 5 yr=4.1%, 7yr=4.2%, 9yr=4.3%.

I can be contacted via 019-3360997/012-9152346 and [email protected]

FAQs:
1) Why buy SR3? Better to buy SGTI or other cheaper proton and modify another 25k in it?
True, that will be cheaper alternative. But you cant get the R3 stiffened chassis in stock form. Ask any SR3 and SGTI owners who have driven SR3 and they will testify to the "fun-ness" and excellent handling.

2) How to identify SR3? I've never even seen one on the road!
Even used car dealership have never seen one. In my experience, i had to demonstrate to the salesman on what are the differences between SR3 and his Wira 1.5 year 2004 modified 1.8 DOHC that makes it more expensive. You get the goodies from manufacturer, which means the parts are insured.

3) Can beat Honda? This car surely lose to EG, EK, (insert other Honda models here)!
The purpose of the car is in its handling. Sure, you need the power to complement its nimbleness but the power it currently has is adequate for most people. 0-100km/h in less 7.5secs. Not rocket time, but adequate. And you have the loan facilities to assist your purchase, especially if you are just starting out in the working world.

4) Nowadays, petrol is very pricey. I'd rather buy a viva or myvi.
It can run on RON95. Fuel consumption is around 8L/100km (15 sens per km for RON95). I always refill until full tank at 450-550km mileage.

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
i wonder why?? 1.8 to 1.6 ?? downgrade?? 1.6 piston bigger? sorry never know the actualy size but reading from it i just felt very nervouse..

"quote: Pistons changed to 1.6 SOHC pistons along with the necessary items e.g. bearings, piston rings, timing belt (done at 74,000 km – receipts are provided)"

wirahybrid

Known Member
Oct 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wirahybrid.blogspot.com
i wonder why?? 1.8 to 1.6 ?? downgrade?? 1.6 piston bigger? sorry never know the actualy size but reading from it i just felt very nervouse..

"quote: Pistons changed to 1.6 SOHC pistons along with the necessary items e.g. bearings, piston rings, timing belt (done at 74,000 km – receipts are provided)"
its done to bump up the compression ratio. the 1.6 SOHC pistons have higher cr compared to the 4g93's cr. overall displacement is not changed by doin the piston swap. :biggrin: and free bump and good luck on sellin ur car.. :burnout:

ps:itsme:: pls do correct me if i'm wrong. thx

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
yeap,as far as i know,4G92 (1.6) & 4G93 (1.8) has the same piston diameter..It is only the stroke that differentiate the cc...And SOHC 92 has the highest compression amongst the 4G9X series,..minus 4G92 mivec...
Nice car,.. BUMP for you...

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
I just opened this thread and 2 other forummers helped reply biz-da-tech. Thank you wirahybrid and ACQ2305 for your assistance! :adore:

Special discount for those below 30 :wink:

Attachments

Last edited:

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
Bump!

The tyres specs: front - Hankook Ventus Evo 12, rear - Yokohama A.drive

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeap,as far as i know,4G92 (1.6) & 4G93 (1.8) has the same piston diameter..It is only the stroke that differentiate the cc...And SOHC 92 has the highest compression amongst the 4G9X series,..minus 4G92 mivec...
Nice car,.. BUMP for you...
Really? 4G93 DOHC is already reaching 10.5:1 compression ratio, so that means the SOHC 4G92 is already around 11:1?? As far as I remember, the 4G92 SOHC actually has lower compression ratio than 4G93 DOHC. Or maybe is it the combo of 4G92 piston and 4G93 DOHC head that gives a higher compression?

klipsch

Known Member
Oct 30, 2005
Klang
Really? 4G93 DOHC is already reaching 10.5:1 compression ratio, so that means the SOHC 4G92 is already around 11:1?? As far as I remember, the 4G92 SOHC actually has lower compression ratio than 4G93 DOHC. Or maybe is it the combo of 4G92 piston and 4G93 DOHC head that gives a higher compression?
I don't know about SOHC 4G92 compression ratio. What i do know is that when i compare the pistons, the 1.6 SOHC pistons have taller dome. This equates to higher compression. It's like if you combo Mivec pistons with SOHC 4G92 head, the CR will be higher. How high has to be measured. Likewise, combo of Mivec pistons with 4G93 head will yield 12++ CR (according to what the web says anyways) so with the 4G92 pistons i think it'll be around 10.8-11 CR. Just a guess because i dont have the tools to measure.

And yes, the CR is combo of pistons and head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My neighbour paint his house wall fence and those tiny dots generated by the emulsion paint roller got "splashed" onto my rear door and rear windscreens. My car is black and very obviously noticeable.

Any idea how to remove them? I tried wax, polish but still can't remove them! damn! I can't blame my neighbour also as I knew that he is painting his wall fence during that time when my car just parked beside. Both of us didn't really realise about the problem will occur actually.

:(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience