SAFC NEO on 4AGE 20V BT

Bo SEG

Jul 10, 2011
JOHOR BAHRU
hye there.....
i've got one thing need an advice from all sifu here..hehe

one of my friend want to sell his used SAFC neo to me.....
he said that this thing is good for my 20v bt engine....
i can get fuel economy....better engine response...better AFR...and my AFR can easily tuned based on my engine setup and my driving...he said also...20v bt better use safc neo than AFC 5 button...because afc 5 button have AFR setting till 7500rpm...is it ryte?....so the question is....

is it good to put the SAFC NEO on my car?...
what the function?...
can it really improve the performance..??...
i dont really know about this things...
but i always hear people told about it...

please advise me....

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Frankly, don't waste your money on SAFC NEO or other AFC controllers as the stock ECU will definitely override it.
Recommend to use Emanage Blue with ignition harness if you really want to gain more horsepower. Many 20v users have been using it and rewarded with noticeable gains on the dyno.

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
me too...:wavey:

but then again this argument will never end...
as nobody really test it out by doing back-to-back dyno giving 2weeks or more in-between...:smokin:

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
I think its time we really put this to the test,mythbusters style...all we need a donor car with healthy engine,and stock ecu with no error codes(all sensors working),e-manage blue+ignition harness and a dyno.

1st test: Stock baseline run,no e-manage
2nd test: Stock ecu+ emanage+tuning

Go home,drive the car daily,dont whack too much,after two weeks,came back on dyno to do 3rd test,if possible,at the same time period of 1st dyno,if 1st dyno at night 9pm,this 3rd test also must around that time,to narrow down the variables.Same fuel also.Car must be untouched since last dyno.

3rd test: Dyno run check horsepower,same or lesser?

Hope with this test,it will conclude the argument,what works and what not.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
I think its time we really put this to the test,mythbusters style...all we need a donor car with healthy engine,and stock ecu with no error codes(all sensors working),e-manage blue+ignition harness and a dyno.

1st test: Stock baseline run,no e-manage
2nd test: Stock ecu+ emanage+tuning

Go home,drive the car daily,dont whack too much,after two weeks,came back on dyno to do 3rd test,if possible,at the same time period of 1st dyno,if 1st dyno at night 9pm,this 3rd test also must around that time,to narrow down the variables.Same fuel also.Car must be untouched since last dyno.

3rd test: Dyno run check horsepower,same or lesser?

Hope with this test,it will conclude the argument,what works and what not.

This looks like a job for Izso..

B16B Corolla

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2009
Rahmat, last time i went back hp never increased but torque climbed up at high rpm compare before. LOL . PCMODDINGMY was there . ;)

Bo SEG

Jul 10, 2011
JOHOR BAHRU
thanks to all.....i oredy install emanage blue.....now my car run smooth....fuel so economy...but i have some problem...i'll post new thread..hope u all can help me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever been next to a supercar at a traffic light while seated in your hot hatch? You know he's going to smoke you if you try but sometimes, you do it just for fun, you know the rich man and his ego will almost never let you pass. However, the tables may just change in a twisty public road where power doesn't really matter and responsible driving is the only rule, just keeping up with a million dollar supercar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience