Request: Where to buy RC at Penang?

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
YAYA.. it was just opposite the police station... there was 1 pasar complex... at 1st floor... we will be there at every thursday... hope to see u there.....:listen:

Bump: YAYA.. it was just opposite the police station... there was 1 pasar complex... at 1st floor... we will be there at every thursday... hope to see u there.....:listen:

Bump: YAYA.. it was just opposite the police station... there was 1 pasar complex... at 1st floor... we will be there at every thursday... hope to see u there.....:listen:

JERRYkhor

Known Member
Oct 24, 2008
evo5229, i bought from u 1. haha. u r jonathan or who? im currently in kedah. april only go back d

Bump: i haven change my tyres. farlim where? im just beginner.

JERRYkhor

Known Member
Oct 24, 2008
april ba. now in kedah. ^^ nice to meet u zeekay

Bump: i haven change to drift tyres

Bump: i haven change to drift tyres

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus, recently i bought a Nissan Sentra 1.6 yr2001...it's an Auto transmission, is there any ways for me to increase on its pickup and performance? will changing in exhaust system and air filter help to increase the performance n speed? Plz advice...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience