Reputable Honda Workshop

RONIN

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
my priority is mechanic attitude... don't cheat customer... if not satisfied, find out another workshop.. they should appreciate loyal customer.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
RONIN i like ur skirting le..
hehe.. later i install mine we bcome geng le.. later fatality oso same..

Jun 5, 2007
any feedback or reviews of Tung Chun motors ?

planning to tune my K series with cams

can PM your comments privately also if not convenient to post here

Last edited:

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
anyone know where in sabah?? i cant find it, all i find is when you bring ur car, all the mechanic said.. HONDA, no parts! and the charge will cost a fortune.. for me, usually go to my fren, an engine teacher in technic school, with the labour charge a dinner treat at restaurant and a box of cigarette... eheheheheee... cheaper lorrrr

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Not sure whether this is related or not.But please, I'm begging workshop owner around m'sia,when you're fixing customer's car,please cover up the floormat with something la, your work shoes already dirty with oil n stuff, when got back the car,surely the floormat dirty like sh*t la..I know I don't own a ferrari but still..one more thing that i dont get is,whenever they're 'testing' the car sure hantam the aircond to the Maximum..c'mon la..wanna freeze food aa?
anyway..not all workshop like dat.some do take proper care.just wanna voice out only. take care.:wavey:

uSeLeSs83

Aug 17, 2006
any good workshop @ Cheras area? How's the service for Hyperzone & CAMZONE Motorsport? :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience