rebuilding tein HA

bajarian

Sep 19, 2006
tein

Pls call Mr.Sim at 012-6282927, he will give you the direction to his shop.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
RM 100++ per damper? That's way too cheap! Sure ah ori Tein seals used?

bajarian

Sep 19, 2006
baja: Mr sim, i heard that you service tein coilovers?
sim : yes, we do.
baja:what kind of service is that?
sim :oil seal. oil change loh
baja:so you use original tein parts la?
sim : all parts from japan leh, tein got replica meh?
baja:no la, just double confirm ma.. so how much will it be?
sim : bout 100 odd for each coilover lo. if the shaft or whichever part spoil n need to change then its a different charges la, you just pay extra for the parts changed lo.

baja: oh ok. thanks a lot leh.
sim : welcome

The above is the conversation that i had with mr sim(not exactly la, but something like this). So if he lie to me , means he lie to you guys lo. anyway, i am not working for him .. I just wanna find a place to service my tein.. haha:regular_smile:

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
the price in N1 is including labour to overhaul and revalving which is rm250, and internal parts which are piston, o rings, oil and gas will cost rm150 which make it rm400...

NERV

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
bajarian said:
thanks nerv, mr sim charge 100 plus to replace the seal n the oil . much cheaper then NI, and he is using all original parts from tein. YEAH!! . finally something cheaper!!

ur welcome bajarian...hope u can serivce batter for ur tein.
Just for helping fren.TQ

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
bajarian said:
400 rm for one side? actualli that is quite expensive. but for those people that has only one faulty side also quite good leh. like mine, my right back shock got the squeaking sound liao. maybe its bout time to send it to n1 .. wonder ehy got the squeaking sound, anyone have this experience before? what is n1 tel number by the way? thanks!

ya i have squeking sound on my ride too after i've installed superpro bushes for my rear suspension...n my ride is too hard now....any sifu here can tell me what i can do to make the suspension not so hard?..it's like track car now...it's like it's not even using the suspension...just bounce on the tyres...n all this i'm still just using ori suspension of local ej....

sori ah if i'm out of topic...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
not normal bro. i had superpro bushes installed for the front n rear of ex-car a civic EJ8. i was using koni + eibach. still ok. comfort level sure lower compared to stock but not what like u said la... better check absorber la kot

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Certainly not normal. How did the shop installed your SuperPro bushes? By force or by sending 'em to the local press shop?

Ride too hard? Dampers and springs, nothing else.

If u think your setup feels like a track car, you haven't tried my car yet...so damn stiff even on daily driving, but OK for SIC fun!

M@L said:
ya i have squeking sound on my ride too after i've installed superpro bushes for my rear suspension...n my ride is too hard now....any sifu here can tell me what i can do to make the suspension not so hard?..it's like track car now...it's like it's not even using the suspension...just bounce on the tyres...n all this i'm still just using ori suspension of local ej....

sori ah if i'm out of topic...

dc_vtec

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
currently i'm also using tein ha...damn hard lah weii..:emoticon_U:
now thinking to letgo cheap2. rm 1200 consider cheap ka?

Axiss_one

Aug 1, 2006
hi guys just wanna ask..
few weeks ago bump into TIEN in chop shop...
1. would it fit inti sm4?
2. izit rm1200 worth buying it?
3. additional cost pillow ball/spirngs?

M@L

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
PJ
thanks guys for the reply...appreciatte it...hmm...no normal eh...i did ask my mech to check it for me...but he kept telling it's like tat...how leh?...btw...which tein is not so hard?...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience