RCA Sepang Track 23 Oct 2010 1pm - 4pm

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
RCA Track Event Saturday 23rd Oct 2010, 1-4pm

It's time for another RCA track day! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking!

Following are the details:

Track : Sepang International Circuit
Date : Saturday 23rd Oct 2010
Time : 1-4pm
Price :
The same, no change: RM 380 entry, RM 110 for 2nd driver, RM 110 for a transponder, RM 120 deposit for transponder upon registration.

Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis and closes 20th Oct 2010.

Instructors are also available on a 'per 30mins slots' -Terms and Conditions apply.

Track Cars Rental : Proton Satria / Putra / Honda DC5R / EP3 - Subject to availablity.

Compulsory safety briefing at SIC at 12noon as usual.

Slots are non-transferable but can be sold back to RCA or deferred to the next RCA track event.

Kindly contact me Adian Yein Khalid +6012-6881200 / [email protected] for payment and registration details.

Hope to see you there!

Visit Race Craft Academy in facebook! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28522543626

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
adian,
Just wonder do RCA track day hv an ambulance & toll truck (to toll car back to pit area FOC) stand by?

RCA

Oct 7, 2010
Singapore
adian,
Just wonder do RCA track day hv an ambulance & toll truck (to toll car back to pit area FOC) stand by?
Maybe I can answer this.

The Medical Centre at SIC is open for any and all trackdays which includes having a Medical Doctor and ambulance on standby. This is chargeable of course - not cheap

Towing services is also on standby but not the towing that you think it is. SIC towing services is actual 'towing' by rope and tow hook using their 4x4 pickup, mainly used for towing cars out of gravel traps and cars that has broke down or cannot move by its own means back to the pit/paddock area.

However, in severe situations whereby the car is totally immovable and needs to be winched onto a flatbed, then arrangements for the flatbed has to be made privately.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
can we register on the spot during the trackday itself?

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
cup!dun quite understand---->"The Medical Centre at SIC is open for any and all trackdays which includes having a Medical Doctor and ambulance on standby. This is chargeable of course - not cheap"

u mean IF sumthg happens 2 me n i go seek their services,i'll b charged or is their services included in d track day fees?just 1na know

RCA

Oct 7, 2010
Singapore
Sorry for late reply as I seldom log in.

ftzone -
Preferably to register early with Adian.

akuma -
If you use the ambulance or have to be attended by the doctor or use the medical facilities then you will be charged separately.
What is included in your trackfee is having the medical centre open, doctors, ambulance and tow truck on standby.

Footnote - you will be liable if you cause any damages to any property in SIC; barriers, astroturf, break the toilet door, even taking big grass divots when you spin out, cleaning of track of oil, etc, etc.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
already registered... hopefully my junk is able to take the abuse from the morning track session and last until the RCA OTD. See you guys there! 6 hours of track time.. yahooo~

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Morning different organizer bro.. hahaha...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Akuma, morning is NOVA RACING.... lots of Golf GTi, Subaru n EVOs from Singapore.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
owh...NOVA Racing...usually d gang lotsa conti makes 1,right?

Massive,
maleh ar...u think i stay in KL ar?go track day on 23rd thn TTA on 31st?body can tahan wallet oso beh tahan lar!hahahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I just transplant JDM engine into my car. I found that my engine radiator fan only turn on around 95c (external water temp meter). The default ECU setting are basically made for Japan weather which i think its not mean for Malaysia.

When search for radiator fan controller, i found some selling online but looking for an experience foreman that sell and install the said controller for my car. Hope members here can help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience