RCA Sepang Track 'Night' 25 Sept 2010 6pm - 9pm

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
RCA Track Event Saturday 25th September 2010, 6-9pm <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Once again RCA doing it a bit differently with our one-and-only Night-time Track Session!

Here's a video on Ignition.my
http://ignition.my/2010/07/20/video-racecraft-academy-track-night-at-sepang-10-april-2010/

It'll be on the full F1 circuit at Sepang, and strictly limited to 55 cars only for safety reasons (night-time tracking). Price is a bit higher, but hey, SIC have to pay their electricity bills ya know, and cranking those floodlights up ain't cheap! But it's not often you get to do night tracking, so
do be quick to make your booking!

Track : Sepang International Circuit
Date : Saturday 25th September 2010
Time : 6-9pm
Price : RM 500 entry, RM 100 for 2nd driver, RM 70 for a transponder (refundable RM 120 deposit for transponder upon registration).

Track Cars Rental is available as usual, with crew, slicks, full tank. Arrive and drive. Enquire for more details.

Instructors are also available @ RM 110
per 30mins slot. Terms and Conditions apply.

Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis and closes 23rd Sept 2010
Compulsory safety briefing at SIC at 5pm 25th Sept 2010.

Slots are non-transferable but can be sold back to RCA or deferred to the next RCA track event.

Pls contact me (Adian Yein) +6012-6881200 [email protected] for payment and registration details. No PMs please!

/adian

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys ! dont know if this is the right place to ask,

but is there any way to transfer a number plate from an old car to another old car?

Am thinking of selling my seg, but i wanna maintain the number plate onto my civic.

I heard last time you could get a motorcycle (new), to use that as a "middleman".

does anyone know if that technique still applies, or any other way?

thanks in advance to all responders
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience