Random Shot: Jaguar E-Type

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you; its true. This is really a Jaguar E-Type. 50 years old, and regarded as the "Top 100 Most Beautiful Cars in the World". I'll admit that I do not know very much about Jaguars, or this Jaguar in particular... but I will say that aesthetically, the lines on this cat are gorgeous.

Now on to the good news - I'm trying to arrange for a photoshoot with an E-Type (not the one pictured). Let's see how things pan out... :wavey:

Attachments

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Indeed a rare finding :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

indeed a rare find :driver:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yup; this shot was taken in Bangsar, and is an incredibly pretty machine. I mean, moving around topless in this thing... phwoaar!

Definitely going to be an interesting photoshoot ;)

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
is this cab a V12?

I remember seeing Mr Chin's V12 Coupe in Speedworks and it is a magnificent sight to behold with the bonnet up

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience