Random Shot: Midas Gallardo Superleggera

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those 'Y' front LEDs are not actually my thing. The LP500 Gallardos are more refined, and less aggressive from a visual stand-point, and this particular example is incredibly pretty. Sure, the LP500s (even in Superleggera form) are slower and less powerful than a LP560, but a Lambo is a Lambo, is a Lambo, is a Lambo ;)

This first generation Superleggera is incredibly rare; only 172 units were ever made, and only 45 were in this Midas Yellow. The other colours were Borealis Orange (46), Telesto Grey (34), Bianco White (10) and Noctis Black (37).

Between the two Superleggeras, which do you prefer?

Attachments

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
man ur a supercar coinesseur, i definitely cant tell the diff

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
I like the LP560 simply because of its Reventon-inspired front bumpers and tail lights. Oh, and it's faster too :)

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There are a lot of changes between the LP500 and LP570 Superleggera; front bumper was completely restyled and the new SL now has a more pronounced jutting chin, finished in carbon. The LP570 also gains the 'Y' LEDs on the front headlamps. On the rear, if you notice, the rear vents that run along the side have been removed and the rear lights have also been restyled to LEDs that resemble a fighter jet-plane.

The wheels between the two are different, and the rear aero has been tweaked. Exhaust tips now also have a carbon finish and is incredibly beautiful!

Btw - the white one is the LP570 ;)

Kevin, that's like how I'm unable to tell the difference between a R34 GTT and GTR lah! :D

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com

Wilcenn.Lee

From Facebook
May 2, 2011
Selangor-Klang
www.facebook.com
okok... i will update here next week... cuz i only take picture of nice car... n nt banged to pieces car... xD
u can check other nice car i capture at my working place at my profile album there... :D

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

or u can juz go to album n type in 'my working place'... :D