Status
Not open for further replies.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Dear All,

I received a shock call this early morning saying that one of BNR34 met an accident at KL (not sure where is that location) I've been told that only passenger died and owner condition still remain unknown (hopefully he safe)..I'm not sure whether i got correct info or whatsoeve..those who knows the full story please keep us update ya..

full story http://ondscene.my/kemalangan/2-maut-nissan-skyline-putus-dua-rempuh-tiang

Takziah and semoga arwah ditempatkan dikalangan orang yang beriman di sisi Allah. s.w.t...Al-Fatihah..Amin

Attachments

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Al-fatihah & salam takziah to the family member...

Drive safe guys... holiday season more cars on roads...

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
heard from channel 9 news juz now...heppened near the segambut roundabout....the driver was a chinese man and his passenger was a malay man, both in 29years old...takziah and deep condolence for both of them

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
R.I.P for the deceased.
How much force and speed it takes to slide the car in half? Must drive slowly this holiday.

prototype_x0

Sep 15, 2007
Condolences to the family member of the deceased

But honestly, how many deaths on the road does it takes before malaysian finally realize they should just change their attitude on the road? I am sick of this kind of news.

No offence to the decease and their family member. Please to all malaysian. Let us behave on the road.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Guys, the driver, Darren Chong Hwa Ming is a friend of mine and also a forum member on here, under the name 'Liner'

I'm also friends with the passenger, Zul, and he drove a 180SX but i cant say if he was a zth member

It really sucked what happened to them, especially since it happened so close to CNY
Not too sure bout the details of the accident, but lets just hope everyone drives safe and within their limits

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I am deeply saddened by the news. We used to have a lot of fun driving together up Frasiers Hill for our Drive It Like You Stole It sessions. They are both great guys. Nice chaps with a bright future ahead of them. Now they are no longer with us. Gonna be missing them. :(

dro

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
My condolences and Al-Fatihah for the deceased. It really saddens the situation as CNY was just around the corner..

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, the driver, Darren Chong Hwa Ming is a friend of mine and also a forum member on here, under the name 'Liner'

I'm also friends with the passenger, Zul, and he drove a 180SX but i cant say if he was a zth member

It really sucked what happened to them, especially since it happened so close to CNY
Not too sure bout the details of the accident, but lets just hope everyone drives safe and within their limits
Al Fatihah to Zul and RIP to Darren. My condolences to their families. Safe driving guys...

r3dox

Known Member
Feb 28, 2010
Johor Bahru

Kejadian berlaku kira-kira jam 4 pagi 21/01/2012 tadi apabila Nissan Skyline dinaiki 2 lelaki ini dipercayai hilang kawalan.

Ia kemudian terbabas ke pembahagi jalan lalu merempuh sebatang tiang besi.

Kereta dipandu dari arah Jalan Kuching ke Jalan Kinabalu.
Bahagian enjin kereta tercampak kira-kira 10 meter di laluan bertentangan

Pemandu kereta, Chong Hwa Meng, 29, tersepit di tempat duduknya.

Anggota bomba mengambil masa kira-kira setengah jam bagi mengeluarkan mayat Chong yang tersepit di tempat duduknya.

Beberapa bahagian kereta terpaksa dipotong.
Dan ketika kerja-kerja dilakukan anggota bomba, satu kebakaran turut berlaku pada kereta terbabit.
Rakannya, Zulkarnain, (nama penuh akan dikemaskini) turut maut di tempat kejadian.
Mayat dihantar ke Hospital Kuala Lumpur untuk bedah siasat.

Sumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Would like to seek expert opinion in the way we usually set our Fuel pressure Regulator.

I have bought Aerospeed Fuel Pressure Regulator which comes with a meter to see the psi. For my Waja, I have felt good with 43 psi. However, at one time after I ported my intake manifold, the pressure ran to 45psi.

Thus, I requested the mechanic to help lower it down to 43psi. He unplugged my vacumn hose and basically the pressure went to 50 and above. Then, from there he lower to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience