Proton Satria Neo R3 Supercharged!!!

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
hey man, im also plan to own a used neo..just want u to share,any problems with neo?or u sastified with the performance so far?
Used Neo i'm not sure just heard that there is some absorber problem until the 2009 production.
If the use Neo is from a good car taker, then should already settle the problem, as most of the time those problem can be fix when still under the warranty covering.

Just think twice before you wanna own a used Neo, as in what is your planning.
You want to instant mod it, then is ok to get a Used car.
As far i know, Used Neo, usually not using CPS, where CPS engine (125bhp) comes only 2010 for Neo.
M-Line Neo less than 5 year, lets say 3 years, is cost you about RM35K.
Where a new Neo, Lite, is RM43K. (RM8K different, rule of thumb, RM80 extra in monthly installment)
When you wanna Mod the car, you need to put in $$, to a 2nd hand car, non-CPS..
Again, Unless you want a instant mod, then used car no warranty, no worry.
All above is just my opinion, thats why i bought a new Neo.

So far new Neo should be no problem, with the technical thing..
but just small small thing that you need to take note that, personally i think those guy who handle the car not taking care them much.
I have my car out alignment at the door panel, which the door is fix higher than the body..
all small small thing la, just make sure u are a care lover and can take time to accompany your car, such as slowly wash the car, drive the car from slow to fast and fast to slow without radio, listen to the sound...etc.
Power wise, i owned a non-CPS, 110bhp. Still under warranty, just drive normal.
Normal over take car and out from a packed junction is just small thing for her.
Plan to go Turbo+extras next year or maybe after.
All you need to observe the car at the 1st 5k KM, if nothing happen then should be no problem.

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
wonder if the charger can push to over 200bhp limits like 4age's supercharger ^^~ hohoho~ really love to see a 200bhp satria neo roaring down SIC's straight~

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
the one above handles 175 horses, another 25 shud be ok eh? hehe

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
hope to see new crank in it, then it should be able to handle those horsie~ hhhooooooo~

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Alas...something to shout out for CAMPRO engine...
Let's see & wait for the end result...too many promises been made previously.

Btw, what's up with the Red & Gold color scheme? yaiks...:hmmmm2:
Ever seen a John Player Lotus? They're paying their respects to Lotus. I think the RED is pretty weird though :hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

R3 chassis can tahan this engine or not..dunno can believe or not..engine so powerful.
Confirm pecah 1. 200hp is earth shattering in a proton, like those GSR swapped neo's confirm patah dua when acclerating :stupid:

raytooth

Jun 21, 2010
Penang
proton maybe think satria neo is mini cooper ...neo can win cooper ? neo 200hp, mini s is 184hp..haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right now I'm boosting @ 0.9 bar, wondering how high can Yrv boost go up to? Scared to pow engine

Is it possible to touch 1.5 bar? Really scared.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience