Pioneer and other car entertainment for vehicles

• Updated Latest Activity Bar for Forums main page / Bump Button for The Marketplace / Bigger Fonts / Thread Thumbnails / Similar Threads after post / Dark Mode via header lightbulb / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved - May 30 2030hrs Please post any feedback here: FAQ Help

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
lazada.com.my if you're in malaysia.

Why specifically these brands?

gunnerzz

1,500 RPM Member

gunnerzz

1,500 RPM Member
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Since is popular brand, many car accessories will have them too......
Talking about car acc shop, now that online shopping is a norm and price war is very fierce..i am very surprise they are still selling stuff at acc shop at more than 50% expensive compared to online. On top of that, charge installation kaw2 for below par workmanship....wow.

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan

Izso

Boooooossst
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Talking about car acc shop, now that online shopping is a norm and price war is very fierce..i am very surprise they are still selling stuff at acc shop at more than 50% expensive compared to online. On top of that, charge installation kaw2 for below par workmanship....wow.
shops need to manage customer workmanship expectations, followup visits, warranty management and so on. It's not as straight forward as selling you a HU or Amp and let you go away. If you experienced that I'm pretty sure you'd condemn the shop and never go there again.

Online shops on the other hand don't need to manage any of that. They just need to sell things to you and that's it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You buy online you still need to install. Not all are DIY enthusiast. And nowadays HU in modern car come fitted to the dash, will need expert installation. Amp and sub need further tuning too....