Perdana V6 Community Forum *

sarled

Known Member
Sep 14, 2012
Semenyih
I think there's already a lot with the "Perdana" sign and also the "V6" logo. Anything more than two looks cluttered. If you want to put the Proton logo I suggest you remove one of them.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi Guys, Just want to ask for opinion, i'm thinking to add Proton Emblem at back of my Perdana boot. asking for cosmetic opinion is it a bit "over" or just perfect since the rear is a bit empty. like this one:

View attachment 473796

It's a dumb question i know.
But have you guys seen people doing it? will it looks odd?
u mean like the std perdana sei? other ppl wanna get it removed & u wanna add it on....:banghead:

sarled

Known Member
Sep 14, 2012
Semenyih
stick it there with double tape for a few days. if u like it, keep it on. If you dont remove it. Why worry what others think?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
Wuaaaaaa......... I baught it at last, V6 year 2008 last batch, SO far so gooooddddddd..... any 1 can suggest me best workshop around klang valley 2 service my car. wanna check my timing belt n oso the GB condition.... TQ.
if u are nearby PJ area, then i can recommend my fren's workshop in Taman Sri Manja, PJS3.
i can say he's an expert in Perdana, he's also driving Perdana.
i always send my car for checks and servicing to him..

Hi Guys, Just want to ask for opinion, i'm thinking to add Proton Emblem at back of my Perdana boot. asking for cosmetic opinion is it a bit "over" or just perfect since the rear is a bit empty. like this one:

View attachment 473796

It's a dumb question i know.
But have you guys seen people doing it? will it looks odd?
i personally think it looks odd.
just leave it empty/plain, ppl already know that its a Proton Perdana..

ferinkx

Jan 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

Just want to ask. My Perdana suspension (Standard) feels a bit hard when cruising at normal roads. Need opinion whether if I use spring damper will improve on the suspension. And I had experience riding an executive taxi (Blue ones) around KL and i felt that the suspension is better in term of comfort. I did ask the taxi driver what kind of suspension system that he is using and he said that he changed to honda accord's spring and he use the standard absorbers like KYB. Is this possible guys?

Thanks in Advance

ferinkx

Jan 3, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Sarled, just bought 2008 Perdana from spanco (Used) for rm28k, all ori parts. absorbers age unknown. normal road if got lobang still ok. But while using DUKE highway somewhere near jalan ipoh there the suspension is somehow felt hard. But I can't forget the experience riding the blue perdana taxi, very smooth. And the driver said he changed to honda coil springs... can fit ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The term ‘little car, big engine’ has never rung truer with this ultimate sleeper 1980 Toyota Corolla TE71 that has ditched its puny single cam four-banger for some pure American muscle that could rip the chassis apart.

Sitting in the engine bay is a 7.4-liter big block Chevy V8 lump that sends power to the rear wheels...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience