Perdana RVR 4g63 turbo upgrade

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Bro, really appreciate on your experience sharing. Better save now and enjoy what I have rather than sorry later. I think mine around 320km per tank of 60liter. Will check with the shop on the no power during uphill.
Advisable to install oil catch tank? Sifu say cleaner for the engine.
Ori got liao d.. not enough meh? or your foreman take it out?
Ya ya, better double check the GB coz a lot of people said they good in Auto GB thats applicable to Ori local auto GB not Japanese 4WD GB ya...
I kena a lot of so call as expert that says how good they are but at the end..:banghead:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Refill is around 40 plus liters, always try refill before warning light....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Turbo mah....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Cleaner inlet manifold and TB......:driver:
Even the Grandis wor

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Refill is around 40 plus liters, always try refill before warning light....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Turbo mah....:driver:

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Cleaner inlet manifold and TB......:driver:
wow...that figure is just...wow.
then again,u have all the power.
in my pajero case,it has all the load carrying ability and returning the same fc when its empty from load.in 4x4 mode....double the figure.ouch!!.

on the auto gb issue,if u r lucky u might just need to replace the filter only.clogged filter causes restriction on the flow of atf amd ca make the car felt sluggish.
not sure if your gb has an internal filter or its inside the oil pan.
if its internal then the gb needs to be removed in order for it to be replace which only recommended on an overhaul.
changing the atf alone wont solve a dirty atf problem as lots of atf still remain inside the gb.only 2-3 liter can be drained from the oil pan.

experience on a kenari which has clocked abt 100k km and the atf is change on time at 40k km is the gearchange is snappy and car felt sluggish.i know its a kenari but too sluggish.
so,i replace the filter and atf.
when i remove the atf pan and play with the gear lever,lots more atf drip from the valve body.filter itself is dark grey.
not to mention the magnet on the atf pan...its like mud...only jn this case,its steel mud.
now shift is smooth and can feel the power is transfered more linear to the road.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even the Grandis wor
Grandis cc big and car heavy mah......:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

wow...that figure is just...wow.
then again,u have all the power.
in my pajero case,it has all the load carrying ability and returning the same fc when its empty from load.in 4x4 mode....double the figure.ouch!!.
Pajero heavy mah! and 4x4 sure makan loh! drive 4 wheels, mine two wheels as in vr2 only.....hahhahaha

albertkohcs979

Oct 2, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Ori got liao d.. not enough meh? or your foreman take it out?
Ya ya, better double check the GB coz a lot of people said they good in Auto GB thats applicable to Ori local auto GB not Japanese 4WD GB ya...
I kena a lot of so call as expert that says how good they are but at the end..:banghead:

Bro,
I din see got oil catch tank eh... Maybe taken out. Tks

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
What i know RVR RS is belongs to 2nd Gen, where they have front mount intercooler like mine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest enters its third week, a young farmer from Sabah has netted the second week’s grand prize and took home RM30,000 as well as the limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

Alimin bin Jaikol, 28, from Ranau, Sabah, was elated at winning the grand prize and planned to invest the cash prize in his farming business, “I have seen so many motorists who have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience