owners club kancil..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
busy man....work like hell....haha......
moving to my new house at klang soon...DEC...klang utama...
Sure bo... let me knoe la...
wanna to sell ur kancil... how much... think carefully lol.... later regret....
I have a fren want to buy le... condition le... got any accident or not..? let me knoe la...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
juz found out today,my car is power steering assist version.my steering so heavy becoz of the 12inches of steering and the faulty of power steering.
so i need to change it back to original std steering rack with Mira steering.else m y hands going to break
try to take off ur battery for more than 15 min.. then put back, normally it will back to normal... if nope.. better take it of.... is not the rack problem.. is the powersteering ECU problem...
Good Luck...

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
ya,the mechanic said the power steering ecu problem.

wat do u mean by take it off?noob here bro

fluffy?

Known Member
Jun 14, 2007
ya,the mechanic said the power steering ecu problem.

wat do u mean by take it off?noob here bro
he meant take out the steering rack itself.yeah,its always the ecu prob.the PS always faulty..hrmm..

exhaust?straight flow! hehe!:burnout:

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
my car is damn bumping.dun know it is the short spring/cut spring plus kong absorber cause it.

wat is the recommended setting?coz my mechanic said change it back to standard kancil spring and absorber will be the best setting.for ur info,i am having 13' of foot

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
Sure bo... let me knoe la...
wanna to sell ur kancil... how much... think carefully lol.... later regret....
I have a fren want to buy le... condition le... got any accident or not..? let me knoe la...
Ever hit by other from back,but is small matter lah.now change to moderno rear part.

Engine is prefect condition.

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
wat is the parts i need to change if i wan to use L5 front disk brake?
make sure brake pump is bigger one if u want mod to L5 front double layer brake.
Just buy the L5 brake set brake caliper,rotor,before fix it better service the piston 1st.

Coz kancil have two type of brake pump.:)

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
my car is damn bumping.dun know it is the short spring/cut spring plus kong absorber cause it.

wat is the recommended setting?coz my mechanic said change it back to standard kancil spring and absorber will be the best setting.for ur info,i am having 13' of foot
normallt very bumpee... if u want a very good handling thus no bumpee.. try to use RS*R spring with GAB absorber.. very nice ride but RS*R spring very hard to find nowdayz... Good Luck...

Ori spring very danger... too high....

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Ever hit by other from back,but is small matter lah.now change to moderno rear part.

Engine is prefect condition.
is it.. sure want to sell it off arh... how much want to sell it:hmmmm:...
engine not important coz my fren wanna to change engine once shot...hehehehe... let me knoe the time and I will inform him to see the car...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
seems like ur suggestion is costly
any others cheaper way to do it?
Hehehehe.. the cheapest way arh...
try to find Ori L5 absorber at front and ori kancil absorber at the back...
match with Monza spring thats the cheapest and the ride... if full load a bit bumpee la and just 1 to 2 person onli very nice to ride less bumpee and still better ride... good luck..

Last edited:

PonG

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
KL
www.e-vanli.com.my
is it.. sure want to sell it off arh... how much want to sell it:hmmmm:...
engine not important coz my fren wanna to change engine once shot...hehehehe... let me knoe the time and I will inform him to see the car...
go to market place can see my car details there.Anywhere i put Rm12k lah..price can discuss.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience