Nissan old skool club? anyone?

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
hei..anyone goin for the olskool gathering in nilai

yo everyone.. saw the thread today.. they are goin to hav a olskool gathering in nilai on the 18th... i suggest that maybe we can gather thr too.. wel.. i mean.. if we go as a group of nissan olskool club..how "cun" it is rite? as in we can gather in the morning, then we sama-sama go the gathering.
hehe maybe we can print some tshirt too.. and we really represent our club..hahhaa

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
do you all mind to join Nismoclub when they do TT session? If you all dont mind... I'll inform when they will go for TT..we as old school team just do it at the same time and place..
coz its difficult for me to go TT session very often.. hehehe..but hey.. this is only my suggestion.. its up to you all when you want to
organize it.. i'll join if im free and available...
b310turbo said:
its not a good idea nor its bad to join wif nismo..... the basics of nismoclub are cefiro's and sentra's. its better if we tt independently. later after we have stable amount of members then only we join. but anyway, we dont have to wait for nismo to have a tt coz nismoclub rarely have activities. raya is over, through my experience we'll have to wait for a big event for nismo to gather up once again.... and ill guarantee u that it'll take forever...... no offence arrr all nismoclub die hard fans arr!!! but thats just the way it is.....
b310turbo, no heart feeling at all. but the way i read g-mey's typing is; he is proposing a kind friendly proposal for you guys to 'join the Nismoclub when they do TT session' (copy-pasted from g-mey's post). in that proposal, he did not propose any one of you to join the club, even to merge ZTH's Nissan Ol'Skool/Datsun club with NISMOCLUB Ol'skool whatsoever, but, it will be pleasure of all our heart at NISMOCLUB should any Nissan/Datsun fan to join the club.

I believe we all should respect one another, for that, the same goes when I posted my friendly invitation for you guys to visit us at NISMOCLUB Ol'Skool section. There's none such word of asking anybody to join NISMOCLUB, for the respect I have for ZTH (although we welcome everybody).

I think I better rephrase another statement made by you that may lead to other's misunderstanding on the NISMOCLUB. The statement that the basics of the NISMOCLUB is cefiros and sentras is absoultely wrong. The basics of the NISMOCLUB is just any model of Nissan or Datsun. Infact, we also have classified section for almost every breed of Nissan/Datsun i.e.; Skyline, Bluebird, Nissan's MPV, SUV 4WD etc. The reason you have that kind of thought is perhaps, that the cefiro and sentra owners are the most accessing the NISMOCLUB forum or even attending their TT. that's is not our fault, indeed that never made NISMOCLUB to claimed as basics by cefiros or sentras. EVEN, if it happen that all of you (14persons in the list) actively 'lepak' at NISMOCLUB forum or attending NISMOCLUB TT (not that too rare, central zone , KL&Selangor, NISMOCLUB TT every weekend night), neither that will make NISMOCLUB to label ourselves as basics of Nissan Ol' Skool or Datsun.

With no offence to anybody, I would kindly-friendly repeat that; The basics of the NISMOCLUB is just any model of Nissan or Datsun.

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
g-mey said:
its difficult for me to go TT session very often.. hehehe..
but hey.. this is only my suggestion.. its up to you all when you want to
organize it.. i'll join if im free and available...
g-mey, it's very nice and friendly of you. you've shown the spirit of true Nissan/Datsun supporter. As long as we have same passion; for Nissan/Datsun, we are more then a friend, but brother. no matter under which club we are.
'Tabik' you!

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Hi all !,
I have not received anymore PM's for the past 3-days and to-date
we have a total of 15 people who showed interest and are
listed in our registry. Please help spread the word around and
get them to join this olskool family.

I am thinking that it's about time we should have a get-together
for the very first time to get to know each other. Let's try to make
this meet-up as casual as possible without any special agenda.
In later meet-ups we will then probably be progressing into
suggesting or calling for volunteers to help take up certain
responsibilities.

Ok let's get back to what we have all been waiting for , TT gathering!!.
I am suggesting this Friday or Saturday night. Place?, looking at the
registry stand-point, majority lives within PJ areas and Subang Jaya
appears to be where most members lives but I am open to
suggestions. I know of a place in USJ-1 where it isn't that crowded
with ample parking space. Time?, how about 9:30pm?. Once we have
come to a compromised agreement I will then follow-up with another
post with the details.

Lastly, I have seen other postings of olskool meet-ups and some
of us suggested we join them. Good idea I think but do we join
them as an individual or do we want to join them as a group?.
Let's openly discuss and talk about this during our TT gathering
this week.

Cheers !.

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
welll. abt that olskool gathering...
i was thinkin maybe we can go thr as a grp...
well u know..maybe get to know abt other olskool clubs, learn something from them?
cos i was thnkin.. we might not hav the experience to form a club.. why not see how they do it....

anyhow... i wil agree to meet at saturday...
as for the location... i m fine for anything, as long as got someone show the map lar..hehe :biggrin:
thx

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
Very interesting opinion, i wish i can be there at the TT, but due to a tight schedule, it is not possible for me to join. I would like to suggest something here. Why don't we get the TT documented (in the form of photographs) as we could always use it as reference in the future. Just my opinion.... Cheers For Datto....
Regards...

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
The responses for a TT gathering are coming in very slowly but
it deosn't matter, just let the suggestions come in. If we can
gather 50% participation for this week's TT gathering then we
will have one, eitherwise we will call for it some other time when
most would be ready. I will update this thread Friday morning,
please watch this thread to see if there will be a gather, thanks!.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
leros said:
Very interesting opinion, i wish i can be there at the TT, but due to a tight schedule, it is not possible for me to join. I would like to suggest something here. Why don't we get the TT documented (in the form of photographs) as we could always use it as reference in the future. Just my opinion.... Cheers For Datto....
Regards...
Leros, yes we will get this gathering documented. I have written to Tom (ZTH Webmaster)
regarding the possibility of using ZTH resources to support our activities and he has
given permission for us to do so. Tom has been very supportive to the extend that he
is willing to create an "Oldskool Topic" for us if we get to a point where he deems fit.
Thanks to Tom !.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
yn_hell said:
welll. abt that olskool gathering...
i was thinkin maybe we can go thr as a grp...
well u know..maybe get to know abt other olskool clubs, learn something from them?
cos i was thnkin.. we might not hav the experience to form a club.. why not see how they do it....

anyhow... i wil agree to meet at saturday...
as for the location... i m fine for anything, as long as got someone show the map lar..hehe :biggrin:
thx

yn_hell, thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. I fully agree with you that we need
to learn from others as we are in an infancy stage right now, we first need to get
ourselves together, right?.

Your suggestion for a Saturday TT gathering would be fine with me if that's what the
majority wants to. Hahahaha... if it is just you and I for the TT then no need la, we
need all if not at least 50% to come out la. Looking forward to meet you all !.

leros

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
Penang
On behalf of the club, i would like to extend my sincere Thanks for everyone who have made this dream to reality. I really appreciate everyone who have this same interest for old skool cars especially Datsuns.
Many people thinks its junk but for car lover like everyone here, i think there are some potential which we can see whare other people might not be able to see. By the way, a t-shirt for the club will be a marvellous idea. At least, many people will take notice of our beloved club.
I think, we are close on forming this club. On my part, i will give all the support i can for the club. Cheers for Datto.
Regards.

datsr510det

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
kota bharu
same here. it is really good to see many of you guys take it seriously (forming a club). maybe later i would join you guys. get it done and KEEP IT REAL!

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
im too looking forward to a tt or something...but my schedules and budget currently doesnt really allow me to stray away from my place in melaka. if im not mistaken sam1741 is from way up in penang too...it would need abit of extra effort for us to come up/down all the way to shah alam to join...haihz....how i wish i was based on cyberjaya instead then i would be able to join :rolleyes:

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
bdin said:
b310turbo, no heart feeling at all. but the way i read g-mey's typing is; he is proposing a kind friendly proposal for you guys to 'join the Nismoclub when they do TT session' (copy-pasted from g-mey's post). in that proposal, he did not propose any one of you to join the club, even to merge ZTH's Nissan Ol'Skool/Datsun club with NISMOCLUB Ol'skool whatsoever, but, it will be pleasure of all our heart at NISMOCLUB should any Nissan/Datsun fan to join the club.

I believe we all should respect one another, for that, the same goes when I posted my friendly invitation for you guys to visit us at NISMOCLUB Ol'Skool section. There's none such word of asking anybody to join NISMOCLUB, for the respect I have for ZTH (although we welcome everybody).

I think I better rephrase another statement made by you that may lead to other's misunderstanding on the NISMOCLUB. The statement that the basics of the NISMOCLUB is cefiros and sentras is absoultely wrong. The basics of the NISMOCLUB is just any model of Nissan or Datsun. Infact, we also have classified section for almost every breed of Nissan/Datsun i.e.; Skyline, Bluebird, Nissan's MPV, SUV 4WD etc. The reason you have that kind of thought is perhaps, that the cefiro and sentra owners are the most accessing the NISMOCLUB forum or even attending their TT. that's is not our fault, indeed that never made NISMOCLUB to claimed as basics by cefiros or sentras. EVEN, if it happen that all of you (14persons in the list) actively 'lepak' at NISMOCLUB forum or attending NISMOCLUB TT (not that too rare, central zone , KL&Selangor, NISMOCLUB TT every weekend night), neither that will make NISMOCLUB to label ourselves as basics of Nissan Ol' Skool or Datsun.

With no offence to anybody, I would kindly-friendly repeat that; The basics of the NISMOCLUB is just any model of Nissan or Datsun.

Yes, brother!!! i get what you mean but if you put it this way which means we'll have to wait for nismoclub to organize a tt then only we can meet each other then it'll take forever wouldnt you think so??? i suggested during this early stage that we tt independently, and why i say that?? its because our purpose is to meet each and one 120Y's. Later on if Nismoclub have events or whatever, then there's no wrong doings in joining. even i myself had never missed a tt organized nismoclub over here. so dont get it wrong brother, been there, done that!!