Nissan old skool club? anyone?

zyfull

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2005
volvo850 said:
wahlau.. me cant wait for a TT too. must meet all the datsun sifoo's :biggrin:
me too..since me still new in datsun..cant waitla..ehehe..

Oct 29, 2005
wathup 130Y junkies..

Hey Coldair, Pm'ed olredi..

Just wanna say that itz good to know that there are ppl out there who treat this car with respect and recognize the potential in it!!

Keep it up guys... :tee:

And another thin.. lookin forward to the TT sesssions but itz gonna be a looooooooong drive from Jb la!! darn...

g-mey

Nov 17, 2003
Gombak
hmm.. i pmed you already...

bluebird5121... i pmed you too...

Dont worry, I'll try to bring more friends when we do TTT later...
bluebird 5121.., if we come..i think you should come..
or you will regret.. hehehe..

U11 sometimes go to dataran shah alam on saturday night..
if you are around.. go there and maybe they will go and catch you to join them..hehe..

I cant do that coz my car still standard...shame la..but they can.. coz they already modified..

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Here's another update....,

PM's received so far for the registry are from the following
people highlited in RED, please let me know if you PM'ed me
your particulars but your name has not been highlited in
RED, thanks!.

1. coldair
2. kitwhizz
3. Ivanklc
4. zyfull
5. g-mey
6. bluebird 5121
7. sunny extra
8. sam1741
9. sage
10. raja mongkut
11. B310turbo
12. yn_hell
13. DinNismo
14. volvo850
15. Leros
16. Olskool Suni

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Ok ok guys, I hear a lot of cries for TT gathering already, me too
waiting to TT and meet up with all and I think we have enough registered
members now to do so. So my question is which day of the week should
we do our first meet-up?, this week?, next week?, when?. All suggestions
are welcome and this would be a majority's decision. Thanks.

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
cool man..theres a club forming..im joining too... :biggrin:

g-mey

Nov 17, 2003
Gombak
do you all mind to join Nismoclub when they do TT session?

If you all dont mind... I'll inform when they will go for TT..
we as old school team just do it at the same time and place..

coz its difficult for me to go TT session very often.. hehehe..

but hey.. this is only my suggestion.. its up to you all when you want to
organize it.. i'll join if im free and available...

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
place to TT

erm.. sori if i suggest the wrong plc.. all the dai go can just disagree if dun like.
i was thinkin if we wanna meet up, we shd find a plc whr we can let everyone show their car... as the amount of 14 cars or more.. i was thinkin maybe we can gather at Damansara Perdana (near Ikea). maybe thr wil hav enuf space for us?
just a suggestion... erm.. or u guys prefer projet at Damansara jaya? wel.. up to u guys.

bluebird5121

Feb 17, 2005
Agree with g-mey

all, i agree with g-mey.. since nismoclub already have one, we can join and straight for a group.. doesnt matter if nismoclub or zth because it is the same thing that we are interested in at the end of the day :)

i dont know where is good for a TT though.. those with knowledge of big parking lots.. please help suggest :p

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
bluebird5121 said:
all, i agree with g-mey.. since nismoclub already have one, we can join and straight for a group.. doesnt matter if nismoclub or zth because it is the same thing that we are interested in at the end of the day :)

i dont know where is good for a TT though.. those with knowledge of big parking lots.. please help suggest :p
its not a good idea nor its bad to join wif nismo..... the basics of nismoclub are cefiro's and sentra's. its better if we tt independently. later after we have stable amount of members then only we join. but anyway, we dont have to wait for nismo to have a tt coz nismoclub rarely have activities. raya is over, through my experience we'll have to wait for a big event for nismo to gather up once again.... and ill guarantee u that it'll take forever...... no offence arrr all nismoclub die hard fans arr!!! but thats just the way it is.....

b310turbo

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Subang Jaya/Shah Alam
Visit site
yn_hell said:
erm.. sori if i suggest the wrong plc.. all the dai go can just disagree if dun like.
i was thinkin if we wanna meet up, we shd find a plc whr we can let everyone show their car... as the amount of 14 cars or more.. i was thinkin maybe we can gather at Damansara Perdana (near Ikea). maybe thr wil hav enuf space for us?
just a suggestion... erm.. or u guys prefer projet at Damansara jaya? wel.. up to u guys.
my suggestion is pro jet damansara jaya also, the one near uptown there. the place is just nice la no sesak whatever, if siang-siang we gather up at mcdonalds near ikano bandar utama there.

coldair

Known Member
Feb 26, 2004
Here's another update....,

PM's received so far for the registry are from the following
people highlited in RED, please let me know if you PM'ed me
your particulars but your name has not been highlited in
RED, thanks!.

1. coldair
2. kitwhizz
3. Ivanklc
4. zyfull
5. g-mey
6. bluebird 5121
7. sunny extra
8. sam1741
9. sage
10. raja mongkut
11. B310turbo
12. yn_hell
13. DinNismo
14. volvo850
15. Leros
16. Olskool Suni
17. abubu

yn_hell

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
Petaling Jaya
b310turbo said:
my suggestion is pro jet damansara jaya also, the one near uptown there. the place is just nice la no sesak whatever, if siang-siang we gather up at mcdonalds near ikano bandar utama there.
bro... thr are 2 mcdonald at the area now:biggrin:
thr is one next to ikea/ikano
and the other one is at centrepoint near bandar utama..
so which 1 better?

datsr510det

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
kota bharu
b310turbo said:
its not a good idea nor its bad to join wif nismo..... the basics of nismoclub are cefiro's and sentra's. its better if we tt independently. later after we have stable amount of members then only we join. but anyway, we dont have to wait for nismo to have a tt coz nismoclub rarely have activities. raya is over, through my experience we'll have to wait for a big event for nismo to gather up once again.... and ill guarantee u that it'll take forever...... no offence arrr all nismoclub die hard fans arr!!! but thats just the way it is.....
i have been following this thread with so much interest from day one and i think it is time for me to voice my suggestion. let me start with one advise to you guys who always interested to form a club - KEEP IT REAL. i think the original idea was to form a club of ol' school cars, so all owners can share info,etc,etc. if nismoclub (as told by you) is a bunch of people who play with cefiros and sentras, so they are not ol' school nissan/datsun owners. sharing the same interest would be the main priority of the club and i don't think this objective is no longer relevent, don't you think? my opinion may be wrong, so it is up to you guys to decide. cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This classic racer is one of the most iconic Lotus ever. I remembered this little thing in games! From our previous article on the Porsche Boxster, the owner was speechless and impressed with our work so....Today we're back at the Porsche's home to detail and coat this ride. Before we started, the owner had briefed us that the car had been repainted and been detailed prior us. We didn't expect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience