Nissan Cefiro A32 3.0 Fuel Consumption - Advice Needed

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Jeffrey Lee said:
Hi defcon1,

I glad you intrested to try out. I appreciate it. You can do the research first . Its OK. ! I can guarantee you that you will not waste on your time when you come over. You will definately amaze & excited about the power you get on your car.

defcon1 !. You can mark my words " NO POWER & NO MONEY". Meaning is , If you didn't get the power on your engine , you no need to pay anything. ok! Fair Enough. !

Do call me when you plan to come .

My H/P : +6012-3086382.

Just wonder how you calculate the increasing of torque and horsepower ? dyno test ?

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
A329878 said:
Just wonder how you calculate the increasing of torque and horsepower ? dyno test ?
In fact the K2N Safety Power System already tested at University Malaya. And we have the certificate to attest with the product. Not only that, the product also going the dyno test which we equiped the K2N Safety Power onto the Mitsubishi Storm 2.5 D 4x4 Intercooler.

Believe me, the dyno test & UM test not so important. The practical test is the most important. The report only can see but if you go for real pratical test, then you will feel it by yourself.

As I mentioned, we will provide the "Free Testing" on the product. Infact I can let you to test drive on our company car. Like Nissan X-Rail 2.0L. You will be amaze with the power that the K2N Safety Power System can produce. Even now the X-Rail 2.5L cannot fight with the power with X-Rail 2.0L .

I am very confident to say that, you cannot find others product which can produce the super power onto your car.!!!:shades_smile:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Jeffrey Lee said:
In fact the K2N Safety Power System already tested at University Malaya. And we have the certificate to attest with the product. Not only that, the product also going the dyno test which we equiped the K2N Safety Power onto the Mitsubishi Storm 2.5 D 4x4 Intercooler.

Believe me, the dyno test & UM test not so important. The practical test is the most important. The report only can see but if you go for real pratical test, then you will feel it by yourself.

As I mentioned, we will provide the "Free Testing" on the product. Infact I can let you to test drive on our company car. Like Nissan X-Rail 2.0L. You will be amaze with the power that the K2N Safety Power System can produce. Even now the X-Rail 2.5L cannot fight with the power with X-Rail 2.0L .

I am very confident to say that, you cannot find others product which can produce the super power onto your car.!!!:shades_smile:
jeff...i think butt feel n dyno test are 2 diff cases. both serve a purpose. if dyno is not important...why would ppl send thousand of ringgit to tune their rides n send for dyno? coz they wanna if they the mods work or not. thats the best indication...

most of the aftermarket mods say they increase power...save fuel...better aceeleration and etc etc...but most never work. its the human brain say, "Ahh, i have spent some much money on it. IT SHOULD WORK!"

but anyway, lets not jump into conclusion. we shall let sifu deffy test it and come back with the report. if it pass with flyin colours, i am sure more feilos will go for it. cheers

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
ongteckweng said:
jeff...i think butt feel n dyno test are 2 diff cases. both serve a purpose. if dyno is not important...why would ppl send thousand of ringgit to tune their rides n send for dyno? coz they wanna if they the mods work or not. thats the best indication...

most of the aftermarket mods say they increase power...save fuel...better aceeleration and etc etc...but most never work. its the human brain say, "Ahh, i have spent some much money on it. IT SHOULD WORK!"

but anyway, lets not jump into conclusion. we shall let sifu deffy test it and come back with the report. if it pass with flyin colours, i am sure more feilos will go for it. cheers
Hi Mr Ongteckweng,

I agree as what you said. Thanks for your comment anyway. Since you already spent so much money on the modifications. I should invite you and Sifu to come along. I will install 1 set to you & 1 set to Sifu. Then both of you & I go for a test drive. !! You will find out all those money you already spent can't compare with it. Trust me on that. !!.

As you said , dont't jump to conclusion first. After the test, if the K2N Safety Power System do not produce the super power onto your car. Then you can made your judgement on it, OK!

Lets hear from you guys. I should say again " NO POWER or NO MONEY". Meaning is, If K2N didn't perform then no need singles cent involve. ! OK.:regular_smile:

Thanks & Regards.

Jeff

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
...ehemm...cough...cough...gasp...wheeze.... (sifu clearing throat)... :laugh:

Actually, all you guys are neither right nor wrong... :smile:

Dyno testing is the absolute method of determining if more or less power or torque is produced by an engine. BUT Jeffrey is right in the sense that practical performance is sometimes more important. Because dyno tests are done under controlled conditions, where many parameters are constant. In practical applications, ALL parameters are constantly changing, hence, the question here should be,"Can the K2N system accomodate these variables?"

Ong is also right to say that a lot of people get conned by all sorts of improvement systems with negligible effect, but people are so convinced by the pure marketing of the product...something I know well as my marketing, or "structured bs" as I call it has been my career for a long time (a side activity since everyone knows that my primary activity in life is playing with engines... :laugh:)

But, Jeffrey has made the best and most honest offer yet ever made to this club, that is..."NO POWER or NO MONEY". On the basis of his position, and the conviction with which he writes, I would argue to give him and his product a fair hearing and review.

I have many reasons for this. The most important being that whilst the internal combustion engine has been around for close to a century now, we hardly understand it. Companies have researched making the hardware more and more efficient by different means. Petroleum companies will swear by their additive formulas, researching into different ways to modify the burn rate, burn efficiency, and flame front by the addition of other chemicals.

But lately, people have been saying that there are other ways to improve fuel i.e. magnets, fuel catalysts, etc. Whilst I hardly understand (at this time) how these things work, there is enough evidence to merit some investigation.

These products work on the theory that fuel can be "modified" on a molecular level. Magnets are supposed to allign the hydrocarbon chains in such a way as to improve combustion efficiency i.e. the simple combination of O2 with fuel (oxidation) and the breaking of the native carbon to carbon bonding. This is clearly possible. Imagine setting fire to a ball of thread...as opposed to setting fire to a long strand of thread. Clearly, the ball will not burn, nor release it's energy as cleanly as a length of thread.

"Catalysts" have different ways of working. The problem here is that the "marketeers" tend to use scientific words as it suits them and not to any real degree of accuracy. A catalyst is a material that speeds up chemical reactions by "bridging" but in itself is not affected by the reaction that it affects. But, marketeers tend to call EVERYTHING a catalyst. Some magnet applications are even called catalysts...just sheer marketing bs. To be a true catalyst, the material has to be present in the middle of the chemical reaction.

This product, like many products like it, is basically a "conditioner". They affect the fuel before it reaches the combustion chamber. Whether by allignment of hydrocarbon chains (perfectly possible) or by the addition of some material into the fuel (also possible). I will need to look at the technology, and see the test results before I can even venture a guess as to how it works.

So...next steps. I'll give Jeffrey a call and see what develops... :smile:

Last edited:

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
defcon1 said:
...ehemm...cough...cough...gasp...wheeze.... (sifu clearing throat)... :laugh:

Actually, all you guys are neither right nor wrong... :smile:

Dyno testing is the absolute method of determining if more or less power or torque is produced by an engine. BUT Jeffrey is right in the sense that practical performance is sometimes more important. Because dyno tests are done under controlled conditions, where many parameters are constant. In practical applications, ALL parameters are constantly changing, hence, the question here should be,"Can the K2N system accomodate these variables?"

Ong is also right to say that a lot of people get conned by all sorts of improvement systems with negligible effect, but people are so convinced by the pure marketing of the product...something I know well as my marketing, or "structured bs" as I call it has been my career for a long time (a side activity since everyone knows that my primary activity in life is playing with engines... :laugh:)

But, Jeffrey has made the best and most honest offer yet ever made to this club, that is..."NO POWER or NO MONEY". On the basis of his position, and the conviction with which he writes, I would argue to give him and his product a fair hearing and review.

I have many reasons for this. The most important being that whilst the internal combustion engine has been around for close to a century now, we hardly understand it. Companies have researched making the hardware more and more efficient by different means. Petroleum companies will swear by their additive formulas, researching into different ways to modify the burn rate, burn efficiency, and flame front by the addition of other chemicals.

But lately, people have been saying that there are other ways to improve fuel i.e. magnets, fuel catalysts, etc. Whilst I hardly understand (at this time) how these things work, there is enough evidence to merit some investigation.

These products work on the theory that fuel can be "modified" on a molecular level. Magnets are supposed to allign the hydrocarbon chains in such a way as to improve combustion efficiency i.e. the simple combination of O2 with fuel (oxidation) and the breaking of the native carbon to carbon bonding. This is clearly possible. Imagine setting fire to a ball of thread...as opposed to setting fire to a long strand of thread. Clearly, the ball will not burn, nor release it's energy as cleanly as a length of thread.

"Catalysts" have different ways of working. The problem here is that the "marketeers" tend to use scientific words as it suits them and not to any real degree of accuracy. A catalyst is a material that speeds up chemical reactions by "bridging" but in itself is not affected by the reaction that it affects. But, marketeers tend to call EVERYTHING a catalyst. Some magnet applications are even called catalysts...just sheer marketing bs. To be a true catalyst, the material has to be present in the middle of the chemical reaction.

This product, like many products like it, is basically a "conditioner". They affect the fuel before it reaches the combustion chamber. Whether by allignment of hydrocarbon chains (perfectly possible) or by the addition of some material into the fuel (also possible). I will need to look at the technology, and see the test results before I can even venture a guess as to how it works.

So...next steps. I'll give Jeffrey a call and see what develops... :smile:
Hi deffcon1 or Sifu,

Thanks for your call anyway.And also your lenghty explaination regarding the engine operation & fuel molecules changed & etc. I am very much appreciated it.!!!

Till then, to see you soon & Ong also. Please let me know the date & time when you guys will come over. At least one day earlier. Ok!.

I will be able to show it to you & how great power can K2N Safety Power System be produce.!!!

Thanks for your call anyway.! I will not let you down on your confident. OK!:shades_smile:

Regards,

Jeff

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
Hello Mr OngTeckWeng & Sifu...!:shades_smile:

Just drop by to whishing you guys "HAPPY NEW YEAR"...May the coming year will bring more success & happiness.

Oh..ya..! Almost forgot..! How about the plan on "Test Power" on the K2N Safety Power System.!!!

Any planning.. please ring me....!! :phone: Okay.

Thx
Jeff

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I can arrange Dyno session at RS Impressive.
we can all do one round of Dyno, then do the before & after comparing.

If the K2N can't work, we put the RM 650 and get fuel regulator or upgrade our Fuel Pump instead! hhhh

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
I think if we have a few feilo, can push it to RM 60 for each of the feilo.

Ad Apek

Jan 3, 2007
My name is AD. I also a feilo driver.

I would like to share my point of view. Based on my current feasible studies,

Car performance is not measure by the how much gasoline is burn as it is the air that ignite the combustion. For a gasoline car, the air fuel ratio is 12:1 to 16:1 and for diesel is 18:1 to 25:1.

The more air is into the engine, the more power it produce. Remember the Hydrogen always cause combustion and it is due to the OXygen actually....

The performance of your car Horsepower is fully depend on how much your cylinder volume can hold. The higher the volume, the more oxygen it can do "Intake- Compression- Combustion- Exhaust"..... Of coz the quality of oxygen also plays a role, the hot oxygen have more energy because of the enthaply and internal energy. Remember why we have Turbo, it is to produce more hot Quality air.

Basically the Engine part of the cylinder are the most important criteria related car performance.....

Back than, i invested with a group in USA during my graduate time in car R&D. We invented several items..... Such as de-carbonize the car carbon in the cylinder of the piston..... If the pile up of too much incomplete combustion, that will require more work to do the drag force..thus lead to car effiency n the gasoline to work MORE....

AD Equation:

DAmm so hard to explain in work

Now i am Oil n GAs Engineer + running some small business ( few are in automotive industry), Feel free to share your experinces with ad.....

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
k2n Safety Power System

Ad Apek said:
My name is AD. I also a feilo driver.

I would like to share my point of view. Based on my current feasible studies,

Car performance is not measure by the how much gasoline is burn as it is the air that ignite the combustion. For a gasoline car, the air fuel ratio is 12:1 to 16:1 and for diesel is 18:1 to 25:1.

The more air is into the engine, the more power it produce. Remember the Hydrogen always cause combustion and it is due to the OXygen actually....

The performance of your car Horsepower is fully depend on how much your cylinder volume can hold. The higher the volume, the more oxygen it can do "Intake- Compression- Combustion- Exhaust"..... Of coz the quality of oxygen also plays a role, the hot oxygen have more energy because of the enthaply and internal energy. Remember why we have Turbo, it is to produce more hot Quality air.

Basically the Engine part of the cylinder are the most important criteria related car performance.....

Back than, i invested with a group in USA during my graduate time in car R&D. We invented several items..... Such as de-carbonize the car carbon in the cylinder of the piston..... If the pile up of too much incomplete combustion, that will require more work to do the drag force..thus lead to car effiency n the gasoline to work MORE....

AD Equation:

DAmm so hard to explain in work

Now i am Oil n GAs Engineer + running some small business ( few are in automotive industry), Feel free to share your experinces with ad.....

Bro,

From your explanation. Seem you are quite understand on the engine operation. Why not, come over to our center to test power on the k2N System. Then give your expert opinion. Behave may be for you to get to know another performance product. Also good for your R&D on automotives. !!

How about that.?.May be you can take this as a platform for your study on the new product for vehicle engine.

Interested . Please PM to me.!!

Last edited:

Ad Apek

Jan 3, 2007
Jeffrey Lee said:
Bro,

From your explanation. Seem you are quite understand on the engine operation. Why not, come over to our center to test power on the k2N System. Then give your expert opinion. Behave may be for you to get to know another performance product. Also good for your R&D on automotives. !!

How about that.?.May be you can take this as a platform for your study on the new product for vehicle engine.

Interested . Please PM to me.!!
Haiyah, as I mentioned that I not an expert dude. I just share my experiences and knowledge. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I have gone through your www.k2n.com.my but nothing special about the webpage.<o:p></o:p>
I have abandoned on all the Fuel saver thingy and Car Performance Booster R&D. But current I do supply to lower income market people and Suzuki. <o:p></o:p>
Here is the product that one my customer in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Malaysia</st1:place></st1:country-region> buy direct from me and Re-brand it.<o:p></o:p>
www.oilyman.com.my. It is a “De-carbonize” the Engine carbon. And this is exactly the same product use to the entire SUZUKI service outlets using “EP1”. I am just enjoying as manufacture. I am more enjoying supplying my research to the country as I provide more power to the military side. But I do get some people to do the downstream market for me such as that oilyman website. <o:p></o:p>
Personally, I feel that is still a lot of untapped market to go in for my product. I can give a Guarantee 100% the price as oilyman selling with half of the price off. This is the reason that to protect all distributors interest with win-win solution. Each product is not going to more than RM35 per bottle which can last about 15,000-20,000km Mileage. <o:p></o:p>
There is nothing to Forever or call Immortal. I just found the methods to prolong the car performance. <o:p></o:p>
Car Getting Old = Low power performance = one of the reason is more carbon in the cylinder wall…….thus de-carbonize off the carbon to make smoother stroke cycle travel….Certain period of time pass by, the carbon build up mean car performance lower again than de-carbonize it again. The cycle is Infinity because there is always incomplete combustion happened-à I also have infinity business thanks to my panel engineers design this thingy for my business portfolio<o:p></o:p>
Very simple theory:<o:p></o:p>
The car usually has incomplete combustion and this left a lot of Carbon inside the cylinder. Thus the stroke of each cycle will need more torque and force to complete each cycle stroke. This WHICH MEAN MORE GASOLINE needed to do the work due to the wall friction. <o:p></o:p>
Sorry lah folks, now the government is aiming to using Gas. Hugely investment of My going into my Bi-Fuel System (DDF). I am currently in an oil and gas company to develop the whole south East Asia Gas infrastructure. Hai, won't be ulti rich by age 35...Damm it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,
currently i'm using proton OEM dashboard with proton 1.6 meter panel..can i maintain my proton OEM dashboard meanwhile i install a mitsubishi meter panel,izzit possible to do that?thank you :biggrin:

cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience