New paint job and bumper

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Hi, guys...need help...need to restore my baby...damaged my front bumper lips and really need a new paint job...any recommendations and prices?

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Incase you wanna check out my workshop, I am at Sri Kembangan and will be happy to quote for you.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Incase you wanna check out my workshop, I am at Sri Kembangan and will be happy to quote for you.
thanks, bro...do you have bumper/lips for the altezza?

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Do you mean used parts?

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
here goes the poison again...hahahahh:rofl:
hahaha...:nurse: but, this is goooood poison...:biggrin:

Bump:
bro, if want to paint insideout, how much and how long? i want to maintain 8N8 Dark Blue Mica colour...

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
i have the WALD front lips. interested?
Thanks, bro for the lips...:driver:...now just need to know where for a new paint job...:confused:

cash1212

Known Member
Nov 11, 2007
Thanks, bro for the lips...:driver:...now just need to know where for a new paint job...:confused:
call bl@cktezz@, i heard him saying somewhere in puchong, no idea where bro...let me know when you know:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience