My ceFIRO

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
ur car got this feature?
Nope. But maybe you can trace the '2nd throttle to the end of the linkage . From there you can work backwards on the wiring all the way to your cruise batang to ensure all the wire harness r connected properly. Ask a good wireman to check if you have any doubt .

Bump:
hi, what will effect if auto cruise not function?
Nothing much except that u dont get to enjoy cruising with your feet off the gas pedal.(Anyway its not a good thing to use auto cruise for long trips especially on our ceffie coz we might fall asleep! 'too comfortable' hehehe..

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Not yetlah! My mechanic always busylah... Maybe after CNY.:bawling:
bz mechanic = good mechanic

next project - LED light :driver:

still got sound coming from front mangat when turn ateering still can't identify yet :hmmmm: :banghead:

V6 + manual trans = :burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
Nope. But maybe you can trace the '2nd throttle to the end of the linkage . From there you can work backwards on the wiring all the way to your cruise batang to ensure all the wire harness r connected properly. Ask a good wireman to check if you have any doubt .

Bump: Nothing much except that u dont get to enjoy cruising with your feet off the gas pedal.(Anyway its not a good thing to use auto cruise for long trips especially on our ceffie coz we might fall asleep! 'too comfortable' hehehe..
Is it can control the speed during highway drive? Anyway, i just changed my engine to VQ30, it's powerful compare with my previous VQ25... :)

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
very rare got people upgrade to 3.0 :biggrin:

normally is downgrade
If u can tahan the road tax amount, why not. I ve heard the consumption better than 2.5 and 2.0 coz its has more torque power to pull our 1500kg car!(Big fat a**!)

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
latest fc

from kl to BM - full tank -> half of 2nd column
2 person, air cond-auto 26'c
speed - 110 - 140

from BM to kl - full tank -> half of 2nd column
4 person, air cond-auto 26'c
carry some wood and 1 large bottle of water
speed - 110 - 140

polaris

Aug 7, 2008
If u can tahan the road tax amount, why not. I ve heard the consumption better than 2.5 and 2.0 coz its has more torque power to pull our 1500kg car!(Big fat a**!)
I found that 3.0 consumption is higher than 2.5, 2.5 full tank can go till 580km, 3.0 full tank only can go 480km, any 3.0 member?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
I found that 3.0 consumption is higher than 2.5, 2.5 full tank can go till 580km, 3.0 full tank only can go 480km, any 3.0 member?
It also depends on your habit of driving, eg ; whether using your car at highway , uncle style driving (zzzzzz...) and ricer style (always pedal to the metal) , town use , air-cond on or off during driving , switch off engine while waiting for people or enjoying dvd and idling the veh with full air-cond blasting,etc..

There r always different opinion on fuel mileage as some will claim to get higher mileage but some will disagree even they r using the same engine cc ie: 3000cc. The debate can go on and on, it just wont stop.

To me , as long as i can afford to use the vehicle to suit my travelling needs and driving habits , other things won't bother me much.

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On Nov. 4, The FUJI GT 300km RACE, 9th and final round of the 2007 AUTOBACS SUPER GT series, took place at the Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Pref. In the GT500 class the No. 32 EPSON NSX (Loic Duval/Fabio Carbone) ran to its first victory of the season.

The GT300 class winner was the No. 26 YUNKER-POWER TAISAN PORSCHE (Nobuteru Taniguchi/ Dominik Farnbacher), its second victory of the season. Also, the season...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience