My ceFIRO

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
absorber, non from nissan or local are good lah. for normal driving maybe take tokiko or paraut loh. but if you got some extra to spare can try koni, installing koni take a bit or adventure.

Nissan always have soft absorber and soft spring.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
i nvr down to 18 b4... the most is 24 on hot day...:confused:

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

can i know where is this hose connect to?

found many funny things when open whole filter box for cleaning
Seizai if your arrow is pointing at the bigger hose , that is the engine breather hose. Any blow by gas (in other words -hydrocarbons, or simple engine sh*t) are suppose to flow out from that hose directly to your intake manifold and your filter and box. That is why you found many funny things there. Many speed freaks or performance nuts will take out this hose and let the blow by gas vent out to the atmosphere disregarding environment. Most of them just put a small little filter on the opening from the engine and plug up the hole on the intake hose. Your throttle body and air filter will be more cleaner thereafter. But our environment will be more polluted (If you care that is.)

Just my two kupang.

SB3.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

BTW, where did you buy the big golden battery terminal? I've been looking for it for ages..

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Unsure about A32... But A33 A/C compressor never cut. The compressor will run long as your A/C is on and the engine is running. It only cuts when you floor your accelerator to gives you the acceleration power.
Same as the A32..:biggrin:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
AC compressor will cut in A32 lah, i got the consult to verify. but if the temperature put 18 it don't always cut. for higher temperature, it will mix the radiator heat with the A/C cool air to get the accurate temperature. That is why don't ask the half pass six air cond shop to bypass and say it will be cooler. is a pieces of shit advice.

onionbay

Jun 29, 2005
KL
for my case, the motor inside the temperature was not working, therefore the workshop, remove the radiator pipe from my AC system. so now my a/c is alway in the coldest position. no more warm air as the radiator piping was disconnect.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
My compressor doesn't seem to cut even driving long distance from KL --> East cost tempreature set at 25C ( felt very cold, Rear glass covered with mist . have to use dimister, hehehe.). Maybe something wrg with my compressor but who cares as long as it gives me great cooling during the hot season, hehehe...

SB3.

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
absorber, non from nissan or local are good lah. for normal driving maybe take tokiko or paraut loh. but if you got some extra to spare can try koni, installing koni take a bit or adventure.

Nissan always have soft absorber and soft spring.
How is koni absorber performs compare to tokico? I dun like it hard when drive in town.

And take a bit of adventure? You mean very hard to tune its stiffness?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

for my case, the motor inside the temperature was not working, therefore the workshop, remove the radiator pipe from my AC system. so now my a/c is alway in the coldest position. no more warm air as the radiator piping was disconnect.
You mean it doesnt matter what temperature you set, the air-cond will be blowing at the coolest temp? Temperature is no longer controllable?

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
if you bypass the heater host, temperature will be cold or off. Cause the controller can't adjust the amount of heat to get the correct temperature. This is the only way car A/C compressor work. Cause AC compressor in the car just have 2 mode, run and off. unlike the new A/C compressor we have in our house (only the inverter A/C) can control the compressor speed and level.

Koni, need to reto fit into the original absorber, and is more on performance base.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
My compressor doesn't seem to cut even driving long distance from KL --> East cost tempreature set at 25C ( felt very cold, Rear glass covered with mist . have to use dimister, hehehe.). Maybe something wrg with my compressor but who cares as long as it gives me great cooling during the hot season, hehehe...

SB3.
ur one 25'c good la, mine 27'c already cannot see behind, must put 29'c driving at evening time.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Seizai if your arrow is pointing at the bigger hose , that is the engine breather hose. Any blow by gas (in other words -hydrocarbons, or simple engine sh*t) are suppose to flow out from that hose directly to your intake manifold and your filter and box. That is why you found many funny things there. Many speed freaks or performance nuts will take out this hose and let the blow by gas vent out to the atmosphere disregarding environment. Most of them just put a small little filter on the opening from the engine and plug up the hole on the intake hose. Your throttle body and air filter will be more cleaner thereafter. But our environment will be more polluted (If you care that is.)

Just my two kupang.

SB3.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

BTW, where did you buy the big golden battery terminal? I've been looking for it for ages..

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Same as the A32..:biggrin:
my arrow touch only small one...

i found a rubber stub, a battery holder (only 1 pc), some leaves, small flowers.. luck no mouse

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
maybe the sensor got dirt. or did you already bypass the heater? if bypass what temp put also no use, cause the controller don't have control, it will cut the compressor if is overload and on it very frequent.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
maybe the sensor got dirt. or did you already bypass the heater? if bypass what temp put also no use, cause the controller don't have control, it will cut the compressor if is overload and on it very frequent.
the sensor is it the one beside a/c button?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
near to the driver seat. you see a small vent. that is where it sense the temperatue, than got a Infra red or was it heat detector on the front dash board.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
:rofl:
ur one 25'c good la, mine 27'c already cannot see behind, must put 29'c driving at evening time.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

my arrow touch only small one...

i found a rubber stub, a battery holder (only 1 pc), some leaves, small flowers.. luck no mouse
better not complain when a/c cold, these days wheather very hot....

Big Gold Battery terminal where to buy?? :rofl::rofl:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
if you notice the original clamp, it come with silver contact, silver is a better choice cause it prevent arching, harder to corrode and not easy to oxidize. Also the orginal clamp, you can easily pull the harness out incase fire emergency. Hence i still retain the original clamp with cleaning the contacts if it really get dirty.

Is still a reason why most electric contact now are quoted with silver over the copper because of silver benefit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

After months of waiting finally i'm able to try out Tufoil.Just pour in my 1st bottle yest mornin.

Im using Mitsu GSR turbo engine which is stock standard...

1)Mobil 20/50 mineral oil. (running in new service turbo) + 1 Bottle Tufoil.
2)MMC Ori oil filters.
3)Clean air filters.
4)4 Brand New Denso Iridium IK22#4/5310#4 heat range 7.

Plus im running on V-Power petrol + 1 Bottle 500ml Afterburn.

I realised my car running much much more smoother & feels lighter on open...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience