My ceFIRO

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
gear oil & clutch oil is in different place?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I bring my A33 to TKA in nibong tebal last saturday. The person in charge Dennis told me that the "bump stop" on top of the absorber wear already. And the absorber no problem. Just replace the "bump stop". This wear causes a clog clog noise when go over bumps. All nissan has the same problem woh... So he ask me to go get the parts for him to replace.

I search bump stop from unker google and it turns out another thing. So I am not sure if i were to mail order from PH auto, they will send me the correct items.

After searching for the parts assembly, found that there are so many parts sandwich in between. And NONE of them name BUMP STOP.
"mounting insulator and rubber parts"?

i doubt any shop selling that part only unless it is local made adjustable type

Last edited:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Are you referring to hydraulic clutch? that one only if you are driving manual mah. is same as brake oil...is difference oil with g.oil.

And BTW, use the Nissan D-Matic, is still the best for Nissan box.

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Are you referring to hydraulic clutch? that one only if you are driving manual mah. is same as brake oil...is difference oil with g.oil.

And BTW, use the Nissan D-Matic, is still the best for Nissan box.
confuse with that 2 oil... never change clutch oil b4 :banghead:

my previous MT car only use 1 oil :banghead:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
engine oil where got burn smell. Look to me is common fatty oil leak problem. from engine oil seal and flywheel oil seal.

If you going to take the things down for oil seal repair, must well change the g.box oil seal too.. everything is already down. the oil seal won't cost much, only the labor that are costly.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
how to check gear oil level?
Seizai, you need to go underneath your car , take out the rubber insert at the gear box and dip your finger inside the hole. if your finger is filled with gear oil , then no need to top up loh. BTW, dont use Nissan matic g/box oil as you are using manual transmission and oh, your g/box oil will not have burning smell even how hard you trash it. Only AT have burning smell. (Unless you have changed to AT)

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A32 got manual trans model meh?

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Seizai, you need to go underneath your car , take out the rubber insert at the gear box and dip your finger inside the hole. if your finger is filled with gear oil , then no need to top up loh. BTW, dont use Nissan matic g/box oil as you are using manual transmission and oh, your g/box oil will not have burning smell even how hard you trash it. Only AT have burning smell. (Unless you have changed to AT)
wow... need to climd in again

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
jus snap some pic

Oil stain feel bit greasy, no burn smell like engine oil. Wonder what oil is that...
bro check ur power sterling oil , any leak? If not maybe from joint flywheel area to gearbOx.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

wow... need to climd in again
Aiyah, our fatty tends to leak oil all over the engine due to ageing leh. just make sure you check all the oils regularly and wash off the oil with engine de-greaser. Will save you money and time. Don't worry, the engine will not breakdown due to oil leak.:thefinger:

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyah, our fatty tends to leak oil all over the engine due to ageing leh. just make sure you check all the oils regularly and wash off the oil with engine de-greaser. Will save you money and time. Don't worry, the engine will not breakdown due to oil leak.:thefinger:
i oledi wash part of stain...

u know la felo much lower than usual car need jack up only can climb in...

some neighbour very ke bo one... look here see there like i curi car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend ek 2 door was stolen on tuesday midnight....
He park his car at uptown pj......
Plate no=jgg8783
black colour....
My friend dont have his car photo...
And there is no hope for recover back as u guys know as usual...
This is his 2ND ek got stolen...the 1st ek was stolen bout 1 year + ago in puchong....
And i also just lost my ek in january.....
To those driving ek....good luck n do keep very good eyes on your car......
And to those MOTHER-FKER......sepandai-pandai tupai...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience