mods on Accord CF4

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
I do agree with the first statements that the latest Accord was ugly...but then that not only happened to Honda as it also happened to other Japang makes also..like Subaru, Mitsubishi etc.

Maybe we didn't really understand this Japang abad 21 taste la kot !!

I suppose the reason why they stop euro r (and also Integra) maybe due to market failure kot. Tak meet break-even market kot. Rugi sajer.

BTW, esok raya. Yesterday evening traffic jam like s*it at Karak Hway, particularly from Gombak to Terowong Genting Sempah, maybe due to the 3 to 2 lane bottomneck there.
Driving a blue car throught-out the jam was really a hard work ler....macam bawak lori.
BTW, R1 Philiphina tyre serve very well, maybe cause the tyre still very-very new kot
!
Traffic seems ease post itu punya telowong.

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
I do agree with the first statements that the latest Accord was ugly...but then that not only happened to Honda as it also happened to other Japang makes also..like Subaru, Mitsubishi etc.

Maybe we didn't really understand this Japang abad 21 taste la kot !!

I suppose the reason why they stop euro r (and also Integra) maybe due to market failure kot. Tak meet break-even market kot. Rugi sajer.

BTW, esok raya. Yesterday evening traffic jam like s*it at Karak Hway, particularly from Gombak to Terowong Genting Sempah, maybe due to the 3 to 2 lane bottomneck there.
Driving a blue car throught-out the jam was really a hard work ler....macam bawak lori.
BTW, R1 Philiphina tyre serve very well, maybe cause the tyre still very-very new kot
!
Traffic seems ease post itu punya telowong.
f1 pun tarik diri liao,...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
the rationale behind the EuroR being discontinued is because of the Civic Type R.

Honda doesnt need 2 'R sedans.

Before this, Honda had an 'R hatchback (EP3), 'R coupe (DC5R) and 'R sedan (CL7R)

now Honda only has one 'R sedan (FD2R), maybe if enough people in the UK ask for an 'R Accord, it might just happen.

250PS, K24a?

Nice.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the new accord does not look nice la this time... the JDM is as bad as the one we officially have here :(

Bump: anyway... slamat raya and happy holidays

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
the new accord does not look nice la this time... the JDM is as bad as the one we officially have here :(

CL7 looks way better than new JDM accord, LOL , just like how CL1 looks way better than CL7

mauahahaha :P

but the new Odyssey damn damn nice.....:driver:

Evolutions of Honda's RRRRRRRRRRRR :P me toooooo free :P :rofl:

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the IS is hot but the price... aiyoo... i think same as evo X here. more than 300k at the official lexus distributor.

i agree with u aja... design-wise... dono what happened to honda... boh lui kot

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
the IS is hot but the price... aiyoo... i think same as evo X here. more than 300k at the official lexus distributor.

i agree with u aja... design-wise... dono what happened to honda... boh lui kot
http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1398754.htm?ca=8_s

pricewise, for sure next few years turun. Then we all wait and buy ramai!! ehehehehe

Now we know why last time PDRM work hard enough to get us to pay the summons...

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/12/7/nation/2745687&sec=nation

usah ler mcm ni after wanna vtecking hard!!

Bump: Now we know why last time PDRM work hard enough to get us to pay the summons...

Susah ler mcm ni after wanna vtecking hard!!

Last edited:

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha...

yesterday travelling from Kemaman to KT about 8 hour. 1st time kena..nasib baik auto..hehehe

bro sato..ur headlight like new la..maybe mystery guy change new one kot..but very nice la..

bertam_boy

Known Member
Dec 26, 2007
http://www.mudah.com.my/vi/1398754.htm?ca=8_s

pricewise, for sure next few years turun. Then we all wait and buy ramai!! ehehehehe

Now we know why last time PDRM work hard enough to get us to pay the summons...

usah ler mcm ni after wanna vtecking hard!!!
Damn..last time i read in paul Tan..only 10..huh got extra budget kaaa..?
http://paultan.org/archives/2008/07/28/10-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-for-the-government/

Bump: ohh..lupaa... Slamat Hari Raya Korban :wavey: Gua tak balik kampong...dok kat KL jaaa:confused:...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the evo is not that expensive in japan. last time i checked... the price was like RM100k and i chose the quite-hi-spec version. if the G want to buy an evo X, no tax will be imposed on that car so the price will not be RM3xxk that we see here

bien... what is sooo sad about ehsean's posts? the ugliness of some honda models? on sat i saw this honda freed on fed hiway... one of a kind but of kos with SG plate la. but the best sight was seeing a white suzuki swift sport... an ori one complete with recaro seats and WSB ()or WSA) plate (very2 new car lah) driven by a MILF... demn

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car is perdana RVR engine with auto gearbox...
and my filter refill need to change edi...
so i deside find the ori air box and do a cold air which is diy the bumper with hose...

and recommend??
which one better??

any ppl who exp on it can tell me???

thank....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience