Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone see this ManUtd GAY-est moment on Sat nite?! Hahaha... I would tell both Neville and Scholesy to expect a call from the Master Of Gay -Mr. Rafa, very very soon~ LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... ROTFLOL~~~~ What's actually going on in Neville's head?! Haha... Or perharps he n Scholesy been in love for yrs, tht we never know?! Haha...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Anyone see this ManUtd GAY-est moment on Sat nite?! Hahaha... I would tell both Neville and Scholesy to expect a call from the Master Of Gay -Mr. Rafa, very very soon~ LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... ROTFLOL~~~~ What's actually going on in Neville's head?! Haha... Or perharps he n Scholesy been in love for yrs, tht we never know?! Haha...
oh fcuk.....but u know what, that just shows how much this game and this club meant to them.
For the record, i did the same thing. I kissed my gf's dog (a pug, so who's more gross? Neville or me? haha) when i finished running around the house when scholesy scored..
All this was recorded by cctv and her sister was watching it live upstairs...gosh there goes my reputation...but who cares. It's Manchester United we're talking about...hehe.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
its a bad news for me....for the 1st time in my life,,im reading about liverpool with so much attn...oh god...dont put me in to this again...so the bad news is....
torres is out for the rest of the season....wat a blow to liverpool...and to be more precise wat a blow to MU's title aspiration?can they beat chelsea without their top striker???
i hope wit the odds are against liverpool,the bookies can turn this game upside down...(IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN)i just dont care how.as long MU win the title

Pls note-im not encouraging bookies or match-fixing..just letting know my feeling
well seriously,,liverpool is always a bogey team for chelsea...its their curse..whenever chelsea play liverpool,and thats a title deciding game,,,always liverpool will triumph(just ask MR.The Special One aka Mourinho)
and for fans sentiments..rafa dont give a damn..this might be the last year he with liverpool...and wat a way for him to show the world that he is a great tactician by beating celshit(&ancelotti)without his top marksman...im sure if he do that,next year he will be at RM...
lastly liverpool's hope of being in europe is not secured yet..im not even talking about champ.league.so they will want to secure their position atleast in europe...if not their american owner cant even get the loan..wat a coincidence...?
but as MU fan..the only thing matter to us is,
CAN MU WIN THE REST OF THE GAME STARTING FRM SPURS?
TO WHOM WILL CHELSEA DROP POINTS?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... I like it when ppl say "Pressure will do funny things to Ppl!!" So i expect no diff from footballers.... And to b frank, Chelshit is under as much pressure as us too... So its whoever able to handle the pressure well, they stand a better chance to win the title!!! All we need to do is win our games n pile on as much pressure over to Chelshit camp!!! Then we will see... When pressure hit them, they can drop points anywhere... Mistakes tends to happen to everyone in the team... We jus do not know... All i can say is we hv been in such a situation b4, so i think we r a better side in handling pressure with lotsa experience heads ard... The same cant b said to Chelshit team, they never been in such a close title b4...

Let's HOPE n see~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gti,

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... U r the CHAMPS mate!!! Haha... Can u ask yr gf's sister to upload the clip onto FB for everyone of us to hv a look?! HAhahaha....

Luckily i watched the game at my hom, if i watch it at my wife house, i think I'll kiss kao my mum-in-law!!!! ROTFLOL~~~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAF wil retire at the end of next season... And lotsa rumours hv been saying Mr. Big Mouth will b coming to take over SAF... I'm not too sure abt this, but I STRONGLY believe tht they (the mgt board n SAF) oredi hv arrangement as in who will b taking over the Footballing Legand at Old Toilet!!!

But 1 thing very suspective!!! Haha... Remember Pep Guardiola was once being linked to the post, where SAF louded Pep quality in managing his own team?! But Pep ended up by signing an extented contract with Barca - onli by 1 yr!!! Jus 1 yr, till the day SAF retire!!! Haha... So is there any "Special Arrangement" btw the 2 huh?!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

As for the Loserfool v Chelshit, i think Rafa wil do his part!!! Without Torres, i think he will b more negetive in it and b expecting to see a very defensive Loserfool on tht day!!! I got a feeling tht he will spoiled Chelshit day... But as everyone of us ask, can we jus do our own part by winning all our games... Tht's d main thing!!!

SAF wil motivate everyone for doing so... Rooney look fired up eventhough he is not 100% fit yet... So give him another wk, he wil b back better...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Storm: Fb? u must be joking...haha
And bout the successor, it will happen eventually. SAF will have a big say. He and Jose always have mutual respect to each other. It;s funny how Jose always step on the opponents' tails - including wenger, Rafa and Ancelotti but NEVER on SAF. That speaks something ain't it?
If Pep's coming, then fantastic. But i don't think it's going to happen. Pep's Barca thru and thru. Highly unlikely but nothing's impossible.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
gud news to all bros...the long awaited news just arrived...milan want to buy berba for 20millon...wish him all the best........

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

mourinho is not suited for MU.he play too defencively..pep is as gti says thru and thru barca....
so who u prefer?
some options.........
1.hiddink
2.moyes
3.mourinho
4.Carlos Queiroz
5.fabio capello

out of this 5,,if u looking only for trophy than it should be the special one..
if u want entertainment-than hiddink
if u want success within budget-moyes
fabiois very 1 dimension-success at watever cost..
as we know,Moyes and mourinho being said as a gud replacement for SAF..give a budget to Moyes and see wat he can do...
but if u want europe pedigree then u should go for mourinho...
hiddink i dont think so...not so much success at club lvl...
carlos know well bout MU culture....but his track record as a coach is not too much...
he is a failure at star-studded RM...
fabio might fit in provided english FA can release him..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~ What a great result for Inter, where they came from behind to beat Barca 3-1 at hom!!! Its a good match to watch where Inter keep pressuring Barca into mistakes and its another bravo to Mr. Big Mouth where his tactical system paid off again!!! Apart from tht, i think the Barca team was pretty tiring due to their long 2days bus journey from Spain to Italy, cos all flights in Europe were canceled due to the volcano frames n dust... So there r very obvious advantage to Inter even b4 the match... But Inter was up to it n had a good match!!! Nice!!!

Barca now need to score twice to go through at hom and it wil b very interesting to see if they can do so... When they r in full flow, they can beat any teams in the world... But a Mourinho defensive tactical team will b a diff story!!! Jus like what they hv done in Chelshit... At the moment, its not looking all bright for Barca!!! Haha... This is football!!!

Reports saying tht Mr. Big Mouth might not b our long term successor to SAF, as he always look for a new challenge n new job after 2-3 yrs at a certain club!!! His record shown tht!!! And he hv got a huge desire to go to Spain, cos he wanna to win all 3 major titles in 3 diff countries...

But... Tht's bcos he hvnt find a place where he can call them "HOME"!!! Mourinho hv always love it at Old Toilet n he once said "I even know the land lady here!!!" And at his current age as a manager, he might jus wanna to get a club for himself where he can really settling down nicely... So hopefully all this count, if our board n SAF r looking at him as a successor!!!

As for his tactic n system, yeah, he can b very defensive n boring at times... But he hvnt been to a club like us or Barca, whom r famous for attacking quality n history!!! So he might jus change n alter his system to suit this if he is to come to us...

On the other front abt Pep!!! Its Barca political uncertainty tht make Pep worry!!! Tht's why he jus sign a single yr extention til the day Laporta step down... They will b hving another election as usual... So what happen then, no 1 knows as we all hv seen it b4 where all the candidates will hv their own names or big players as their votes baiting thumb card!!! Tht's uncertainty to Pep eventhough he is Barca through n through!!! Out of so many successor candidates to SAF, i think i love Pep most!!! His innovation to the attacking philosophy is jus amazing for everyone to see!!!

Then today i saw the name of Arsene Wenger being pop up in the Star paper!!! Wow~~~ What a surprise jus to link him to us!!! I think this is becos we really r looking for someone who can b in the helm for a long period to come, tht's y Wenger name is included in the considering rope!!! I'll b more than happy if he comes to us!!! Over here in ManUtd he will hv the resources n $$$ to further develop our team... And most importantly, he will not b under pressure to sell his star players as he did at Arsenal!!! Interesting!!!

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
i read in star too..quite suprised to see arsene name in there...well in this case i might agree with stormvolution...mourinho can come and alter his system a bit to suit our legacy ere..we all know mourinho loves old trafford..he himself admit it...but i think he got unfinished business in spain...to win spanish liga b4 settle down on a club...
pep is good bcoz of the player he got..take out messi and xabi,and see if peps tactic works out or not...
talking about tactical,,if MU sell berba and buy a highly rated striker,,will SAF chg the formation frm 4.4.2 to 4.5.1?i highly doubt this..for MU,last few years 451 was successful formula in both domestic and europe...wil SAFchg that to accomadate 2 star strikers??there r not many proven striker who will play as a second fiddle to roon if berba going to use 4-5-1.
and if he use the new buy as lone striker,,that comes at a price...u gonna miss roon leading the line...he will be right winger or link between midlfied and attack(withdrawn role)..but there comes another problem..if roon injured,no one to take over...
i think he may not buy striker..but will go for wingers...u can convert ur wings to striker easily..some case to point.ronaldo/henry/giggs/messi
so who should he buy and wat formation to suit roon??

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Woooooow~ Today SAF came out and said he wish to hv Moyes succeeding him when he finally step down as the manager of ManUtd!!! Its a surprised to me personally... Dun get me wrong, Moyes is a good manager where his result in Everton and Preston North End speak for itself!!! But the thing is Moyes do not hv any top class experiences yet, eg. Champions League experience, Year in year out fighting for EPL title, the pressure for winning trophies each n every year, handling top class players or multi millionaires, is he good enough to attract top players to ManUtd, will he get the respect from other managers, referees and other officials?! This r the Qs tht needed to b answered, although SAF must hv his own fact for choosing Moyes...

To me, Moyes doesnt really comes to my mind at all as a serious condidates!!! Sorry to say, its jus my personal opinion!!! I thought we r always need someone who hv bigger reputation and experience!!! No doubt Moyes will hv his own advantages, but is he really the BEST person for the job?! We r talking abt long term successor who r able to bring the club further forwards n keep on winning trophies...

What do u guyz think on this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jj.v6,

Its really a multi million dollars question to answer, as in whether SAF will further improving on our striking dpt by buying any new players there in the coming summer... We hv seen SAF using the worked n trusted 4-5-1 in lotsa big games in recent yrs... If he insist in playing a lone striker upfront, he got to think who he needs to bring in to replace Rooney whenever he is out for selection...

When both Ronny and Tevez were with us, we play the similar formation too, where we defended with a 4-5-1... And when we counter attack, we were quickily switch to 4-3-3 where both Rooney n Tevez came in to support Ronny... And it brought us handsome results in tht yr where we won both the EPL title n ECL trophy!!! So mayb SAF will b thinking the same again...

If tht's d case, i think both David Villa n Silva will b a great great addition to our squad!!! Hehehe... Again, jus my opinion... As for Berba, it looks like SAF hv had enough of him... But comes to think of it, SAF might jus keep him for another season cos Berba is the onli 1 tht play behind the main striker in our team currently... Tht gives us an option... Rooney, Owen, Macheda, Diouf n the new Javier r all attacking strikers...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
stormvolution...gud observation frm u about the silva&villa...but it comes at a price...rooney got to play as a supporting striker...not the main...bcoz silva&villa use to be main striker not the other way...
regarding moyes,,,,
i always like his style...wit limited budget,he can turn everton in to wat they r....he is gud in finding new gems too.rooney is a product of everton..how much we love roo now!!!!!!!
about handling the ego,,shouldnt be a problem for moyes..we used to see him clashing with so-called top managers in bpl a few times already..
he got style....philosophy....only that at everton he cant do much....bcoz of their limited budget..he got to sell b4 buy..he dont hav to do that at MU....
just imagine that..if he didnt sell most of his player for the past few years,,including roon...they might be in that champs league by now....
give him budget..and see wat he can do...some of the character he got/assemble SAF-nvr say die....nvr give up...entertaining fooballl(depends on the players ability)
but he seldom take risk..and u nvr see him chging formation midway of the game..all this bcoz he dont hav the resources to buy that kind of player...u would hav xpect he can chg tim cahil into a striker?
and do we ever heard about lescot,cahil arteta and so on if not for moyes....
about the exp---u cant buy it...u got to get it..but not wit that everton squad definitely...even liverpool cannot assure themself of c/l next year...if he in the helm of liverpool they might by now fighting for bpl..(lucky he is not)
if no-one give chance to newcomer,we might nvr had mourinho & pep in the 1st place....
anyway this is just my view.....
thanx for the sharing stormvolution

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Spurs later today, and its a must win game for us if we r to stand a chance to win our 4th successive title in a row~ As everybody hv seen what Spurs r capable from last wk games, for sure they r very high in confident for this match... But our players r fire up for all the remaining 3 games too, cos they hv never given up on the title fight... So we can expect a great game tonite!!!

I think SAF is gonna go with the 4-5-1 again in this important match, so its sorry to Berba where he will b on the bench again... Rooney will b starting the game for me and with him on, our team always play better... Rooney presence always give pressure to the opposite defenders, where they know if they make any mistakes, they will b punished by Rooney!!!

In the middle, Nani and Valencia will b our wingers on both flanks and in the middle of the park, i hope SAF pick Fletcher, Scholesy and Park!!! We need work horses in the engine rooms to get things going for us, we need them to fight for the ball, possession and authority!!! Tht's y i hope Park get pick!!! Other than tht, Park can always switch his position with Nani on the left or he can double it up on the right wing with Valencia to provide more assists from the flanks!!!

And for the back 4, i expect Rio to come back to partner Vida... Then i hv a feeling tht SAF might jus opt for Rafael over Neville to counter Spurs left winger - Bale... If Rafael is being choosen to play, hopefully he did learn from his last outing n have another tremandous game for us!!!

The Spurs player i fear most is - Luka Modric... He is a very good player to me where he kinda dictate everything for Spurs from the middle of the park... So we need to pay extra attention to him in order to minimise his influence on the game... So Fletcher need to b on the top of his game to do so for us...

Other than tht, Rio and Vida vs Defoe and Paleyvchenko will b another talking point of the game... With the experience our defensive pairing hv, i think we will b able to shut them off nicely... On the other end, hopefully Rooney can start scoring for us again!!!

It will b very interesting to see Spurs 4-4-2 formation pit against our 4-5-1... If we r able to bozz the midfield, which i really expect we can, we stand a very good chance to win this game at Old Toilet!!! So I'm going for a 3-1 hom win with Rooney scoring again and Berba come off the bench to score a goal for us too, against his old club!!! ^.^

jj.v6,

Yo, nice tht u share yr view on the manager candidates issue too... There is an artical in The Star Friday football pull out, which touch on the same topic as us too... Worth to hv a read, its always good to know what other thinks abt ManUtd topics...

Now tht there is a new twist to the issue, where SAF came out n said he hv never said anything abt his retirement at all to anyone, not even to D. Gill and the Glazer family... SO its lotsa 'rubbish' for him tht the media keep going on with the issue... Haha... I think SAF hv learn his lesson well since 2002 where he talked abt his retirement then... Let's see...

p/s: There r few others managers with tight budget in the EPL for the past few yrs hv been doing pretty well too... So i think Moyes case r much better than them as he is managing a 'big' team like Everton as compare to Stoke (Tony Pulis), Wigan (Stivie Bruce), Birmingham (McLeighs) and Fulham (Roy Hogdson)... Amongst them, i think Roy from Fulham hv done the best job given the budget they hv, they players and the difficulties they face!!!

As for Moyes, I think he is pretty similar to Martin O'Neil from Villa... They hv got good squads, almost similar budget each yr n hanging ard in the 5-8 position in the EPL without doing well in Euro games...

Mayb Mourinho might jus b the right person for the post-SAF era (short term wise), cos Mr. Big mouth hv never afraid to express himself n never shrink under pressure... Mayb after 2-3 season with us, we might need another change... As we all know, whoever succeeding SAF will b under huge pressure from within the club and the outside world for whatever he do... Everybody will jus take his every single decision made or action he did, to compare with SAF... We gotto expect all this... SO come to consider all this, Mourinho might jus b the right choice for it... Mmm...

Nice sharing again!!!

Luis Fabiana said he would prefer to come to us in the summer if he is given a chance to choose a club to join~ But will it b a season or 2 too late?! We were linked to him a few season back when he was peak in his game... And no doubt, he is stil a top player or striker in the game but at 29, i'm afraid he might b outside of what SAF will consider...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
well,well,well,,wat should i say..............gud day to all MU fans....by now u all know wat hapen last nite...well the old boys teach the youngsters a lesson or two....
now our mind wil be switch to chelsea game..it should be walk in the park for them...anyay we just hope stoke can surprise all of us tonite....
so for tonite im a stoke city fan ha ha ha.....
it so gud to read that SAF saying he is not retirig any time soon...frm the past lesson learnt,he will not do the same mistake...he will find his replacement and handover all at a sudden.so he can walk freely frm old trafford...(i dont think he can walk freely anyway)
about his replacement,its wait and see game now...
luis fabiano has past his peak.if he come in,he will be the next berba...at 29 he is not yung for striker and too slow to adapt to epl...
stormvolution..u get it right wit the scoreline..just not the scorers....gud guess though...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, it was a good game but it was a damn nervy game for all the fans to watch too... Haha... Yeah, the 3-1 socreline is spot on but not the scorers!!! Haha... To b frank, 2 of the Giggsy penalties were superbly taken by him... He was so calm, his technique was so good and with spot on accuracy too!!! But apart from the 2 penalties, i think Giggsy was jus average~ Not good enough!!! I think he didnt contribute much to the game for us, few careless passes in the final 3rd... Hopefully Giggsy will pick up his form soonest with 2 games left!!!

Scholesy hv been brilliant for me again in this game... His movement, passing and vision of the game is stil 1 of the best in the footballing world!!! It was good to see Scholesy playing so freely in the middle against L. Modric, where Modric hv had a good game too... Modric is a good play maker in the middle, but he jus lack the physical needed in EPL... Else he will b another great option for us to replace Scholesy!!!

Then i would love to praise our central defensive pairing for hving a great day!!! They were so alert, quick and decisive in their job where they managed to shut off all the 4 Spurs strikers in the game - Defoe, Paleyvchenko, Crouch and Goudjohnson~ The 1st 2 were supposed to b on a great scoring form of late... So our defenders deserve credit too where the 4 strikers hardly hv any good chances to make a shoot!!!

As for Berba, i think luck jus not on his side... No matter how hard he run, how hard he try or how desperate he wanna to score, luck jus deserted him from doing so... To me, he put on a very hard working show but to totally no avail at all!!! It was his moment of brilliant tht bring us the 1st penalty, where his mazzy run hv got the Spurs defence panic!!! So good luck to him~

As for the goal we conceeded, it was again related to Carrick (for not making a challenge to King whom he marked) and Rafael (for day dreaming infront of the goal where he supposes to guard the post)!!! Tough luck!!! Carrick hv been very sucky lately as all the goals we conceeded jus seems to relate to him and his mistakes or carelessness... Jus do not understand why luck suddenly turn against him as well!!! As for Rafael, this is another big lesson for him to learn up!!! If the game hv ended up with 1-1, he wil b the biggest culprit who brought our title hope and whole of our season to an end!!! >.< Sigh!!! Hopefully he jus able to learn up and progress...

As for Nani, great to see him scored with such a superb chip goal!!! And it was him who got us the 2nd penalty and Giggsy jus nailed the game hom n dry for us... Great stuff... But overall, Nani hvnt had a great game especially in the 1st half... I was wondering if he got the wrong futsal boots on for the big field!!! Cos he jus slipped all the time in the game... Frustrated to see... And his play acting is back again, where he jus fall at every given chances so easily~ >.< Hopefully he will try to cut all tht off n continue to make progress himself!!! We need him as he is our 'onli' creative spark in the team~

And Chelchit trahsed Stoke by 7-0, what a result for them!!! I think this might do their confident good... So all eyes will b on this wk games where we play Sunderland away and Chelshit go to Anfield!!! With jus 2 games left, we really need Chelshit to drop points now else its adios to the title!!! We need to win against Sunderland to avoid handling the title to Chelshit earlier... And hopefully Loserfool wil do us a favour by at least holding Chelshit to a draw!!! So let pray hard this week tht things will change to the good for ManUtd!!!

p/s: Its always wrong to hv durian b4 the game!!! U jus never do tht b4 a serious game!!! Why?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Jus ask both Evra and Nani!!! Haha... I think they must ate too much of durian right b4 the game, tht's y they vommit on the pitch!!! Hahaahahaha.... Joke aside, its very strange to see tht... Dunno what actually happened to them...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad to know tht Rooney will b fit for the Stoke game, so at least he will hv another chance to add to his total goal score for the golden boots!!! Hopefully he will b able to score another few goals then... So, this means we gonna rely on Berba again for the Sunderland away game this coming wk!!! Hahaha... So there will b more nail-bitting moment for all the fans!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... But deep down, i believe Berba will b able to do us good!!!! ^.^

Oh yeah, got to Congratulate Rooney for winning the PFA Player of the Season 2009-10!!! Bravo!!! He deserved this accolade!!! Hopefully Rooney will b able to improve further as a player under the guidance of SAF n co... :party:

Not sure if its a good newz for us not... Loserfool r facing striker crisis at the moment... So will tht means Rafa will b going for a very negetive play against Chelshit this wk?! Mmm... I stil believe in Rafa for tht... Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think Barca will b going out of the ECL tonite against the Mourihno's Inter!!! Yep, Barca might win the game, but i fancy Inter to go through~ 2 clear goals against a Mourihno Inter will b really a tough job!!! I expect Inter to put out a good show tonite jus like they did in Stamford Bridge!!!

My guess is Barca winning the game 2-1 n heading to the exit door~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone...i need some guide on buying tired for my car..my car currently uses silverstone 15 inches radial type tires...the front tires are wearing out...need to change them..my budget is around rm300 to rm350..help needed guys..i want performance tyres..radial type kinda sucks..what type is suitable? apart from radial type? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience