Malaysia Premier Honda Club

D16Y6

Known Member
May 8, 2004
iayo you really tiu lar wei... if i make appointment you can go with me or not cause i scared dont know where the location

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
haha, will remember u wan CK. don't kan cheong ah. if got sure inform u. and brian also. hehe !! and hattech also...and sasuke also...damn. getting more ppl wanting those tickets.

Xenix said:
civicclan.. sucks or not.. i still want the ticket!! Hehehehe

my uncle just got his Nokia 3G phone for RM1500 full accesories..

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
zero4 said:
forget the rest lah wong, just me me me me me me, i want 4 tickets, aahahahahah, damn i'm greedddy

Tickets only mean to ZTH people..To be fair..

Xenix 1 ticket
QueenBee 1 ticket
zero4 1 ticket

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
D16Y6 said:
iayo you really tiu lar wei... if i make appointment you can go with me or not cause i scared dont know where the location
you arrange 1st then let me know.. If you buying cash.. He is confirm very happy with it..

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
cek or cash same la... Means not going to loan.

better for seller..

Car still on loan or not.. no different la..

you think everyone like you that rich buy car cash meh.. no pay slip no nothing.. wait taxation department sure going to invite you for coffee

D16Y6

Known Member
May 8, 2004
tiu lar of couse already got jalan to kau tim d lar ??? anyway not my money lar.... if i am that rich ur itr cam i already take d lor

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
haha, CK and brian fighting for tickets ah. hehe. aiya...no need to fight. its for all hondarians in ZTH and HCOC okie. i'll try my best to get it...hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience