3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
SnooPDoGGY said:
ERIC,

AP = Ministry of International Trade and Industry
(now still under MITI but soon TREASURY will take back becoz MITI a lot of salah guna)

TAX = Jabatan Kastam dan Eksais

Transportation = Bro Lexitron_ES in zth oso...

-just another loyal Govt Servant-
Thanks for the info SnooPDoGGY. So anyone knows about a shorter way/less process way to get everything done? (I'm just lazy) :P

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
3R1C said:
Killer B,

Yes that's me in an autocross event last month, quite satisfied except I'll need a set of new shocks. Anyway, nobody else can hook me up on transporting my car back?
Eric, good to know that you've the interest in autocross. Bring some skills back n share ur experience. I'm sure it's most likely to be different from here.
No one can help you in your relocation? Have u searched in the net? Which part of the US are u in - i.e. city n state? How long have u owned ur civic si? Are u working or studying? What's your residence status in US? What's your budget for this moving? I just may (yeah just MAY) be able to guide u.

The safest way to transport ur car for that long a way will be in a 20ft container. Safe from the damage of salt water at sea. If you're moving ur personal effects, and if it's not much, u'll be able to fit those into the same container too. Cars are subject to import customs duty upon entering malaysia. Your personal effects, as long as u declare it as "Used personal effects", and with the valid documentation, then no duty. But no liquor, drugs or weapons in the container :p

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
kokster99 said:
hi sub...aiks..ptuiii...y u haven't register???:)
err, bcoz i'm far from KL and the registering committee is in KL? :D
official TTs on saturday daytime when i'm working? :D

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
Guys good news.. I will open to accept membership during this coming Sepang Drag Battle, 21st May 2005.. Please keep my contact number in hand so that you can give me a call to sign up the form k.. 016 655 1626.

Registration fees is RM70 for membership card, club sticker, and a club shirt. But I won't be giving you any of those. I will record your name and you can claim it in future HCOC gathering or event. Cause dont expect me to bring those shirt and stuff walking around SIC. I will be in the PIT. To locate me you need to look for Em2Mag's car. A yellow color EG, a white color EG, and a multi color Satria (White color body). All car will have Em2Mag sticker on it.

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
3R1C said:
Hi Xenix,
I'm going to join HCOC if I'm able to bring my car back.
I'm planning to go back soon so will anyone you know can hook me up with shipping my car back and the KASTAM part? Let me know :)
eric
if u bring ur car back also no use coz left hand drive mah!!!!
have to chance it mah fan loh....

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
left hand drive also can be drive in malaysia.. just a bit troublesome.. and need alot of attention as it tend to cause accident due to the view angle from left hand drive.

S_04

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Hcoc

honda club ahh???so far i did have fun with this club lah...the sweet memories that i had was the PD trip damn cun man....

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
S_04 said:
eric
if u bring ur car back also no use coz left hand drive mah!!!!
have to chance it mah fan loh....
S_04,

If my car can make it to M'sia, it will be LHD. I've driven on both side of the road and do not see any problem of keeping it as LHD. :D

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
eric, yeah you can definately keep it as left hand drive. But it will be dangerous as your view angle is at the passanger side of the road..

for example: if you are driving on a single lane road with head on from opposite direction. and it is very hard for you when it comes to over taking the car infornt of you.. cause you can't see the incoming car properly. it tend to cause accident in such condition. so be extra careful.

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
Honda Car Owners Club - HCOC - http://hcoc.net.my

Attention!!

Those who is coming to tomorrow Sepang Drag Battle and wish to sign up for HCOC member can do so by contacting me at 016 655 1626 to locate my where about in the circuit. I will be there from 5 pm onwards.

Hawke

Known Member
Sep 3, 2004
Grassroots Racing Autocross Invitation

c.aGuys,

Invitation to Honda Owners to join our new autocross group. We are planning to run Autocross events so come over and have some fun!!!

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/grassracingautoclub/

Please fill up both databases when you come in.

See you guys!!!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the function of a bullet in a car's exhaust? make the car more powerful o what?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience