LED for Eagle Eye

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
cayalah edward.....

btw, izzit fibre glass or fiber optic? i think dat is fiber optic...if i'm not mistaken lor...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Err..... The guy who has it said it is "glass"..... He said the word "glass" only. hehe
Ya. Somehow i agree thats fiber optic... it is also used as high speed cable to send data as light travels very very fast ma... right? haha

Last edited:

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006

This is my Angel eyes version.... as i mentioned... testing on a old model Iswara...

I know it not so nice as in refector headlamp... but if putting inside.. maybe got other ppl calling it as a beauty??? hehe... But i'm not recommended to put on the headlamp... maybe putting on another place would be fine..

Those fiber optic is to let the light go through... so maybe we dun need to put the LED on the ring.. instead can put the LED to compartment area, use fiber optic to transfer the light to the angel eyes... so next time if the LED got rosak anything, we can easy to replace....

Cheers!!!

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
goal ... i love u deep deep le ..Edward Chew n baby smile
=.=" now i so lazy to take off head lamp again ...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Babysmile, that's really nice man... even it is placed on outside.

Penangjin, that's why we need to reinvent a convenient way to fit the LED ma. hehe

I got a new idea. Upgrading our angel eyes a bit, let it looks NOT ONLY the RING. Look closer to those projector type headlight, do you feel like it looks like something??? Hehe. I feel like it looks like the bottom of the 100plus can or coca cola can. Maybe we can put the ring on it which makes it looks like projector. I'll try that... but very busy oh lately... many things to do... :(

Good luck guys. Got 1 more pic to come. hehe

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
Edward Chew,

Awaiting your photo. Still bit blur blur on your idea... u wana make it bling bling or make it kinda like a fake projector lamp oh??

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Edward Chew,

Awaiting your photo. Still bit blur blur on your idea... u wana make it bling bling or make it kinda like a fake projector lamp oh??
Fake projector lamp... but middle is not the crystal ball la... is like making the cover only la... haha
Alright. I'll try my best to make time for that... hahaha

Moosestyle

Known Member
May 22, 2004
Helloooooooooooooo

Hello... Did anybody do this eagle eye before? Can those RM2.50 LED stand long enough or you have to take off the lights everytime the LED is dead?

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
i dunno about the RM 2.50... u mean the color flashing flashing led or wat I am doing on the white color ??

My white color is different... I didn't pay RM 2.50.. but more cheaper and more brighter... now still ok at the moment.. hehe..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Err... finally i got time a bit to upload this one...

His angel ring is also the neon type oh. And this is not the waja with the same neon angel ring i posted last time. Seems like there are aftermarket neon angel rings selling for waja. haha
Between, spotted one Satria Neo with DIY angel ring today. It was very obvious la that his was DIY one as the brightness, diameter of the rod and the black spot there eventhough that car was on the road next to me in rain... hahaha. Very bright la his angel eyes.

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
Wow... have to be careful driving in the rain and spot angel eyes lagi... lol...

I manage to get Iswara headlamp ... and when i put inside... seem the glass make it very bad output.. I shall try post up and let u all judge whether good to put or not..

maybe have to get aftermarket headlamp or those lmss lmst saga model headlamp to put in clear type glass headlamp ... then sure can fight with bmw already!!! hehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per the topic, I called JPJ and asked. They said it's following the sign boards. But newspaper said it's 80?? Why the confusion..

AES summons-free Raya - Nation | The Star Online
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience