Nov 1, 2005
haha baby smile ... Dun pls ~~~ @@" later i See Till :D~~~~~~~~
hohohoh look great leh Edward Chew neon 1 .. but i dunno where can find it

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
This is what i meant mah... haha. Doesn't it look better with the can/projector cover rather than the angel ring alone? this one is only trial ya... and you might poke a hole at the middle and fit in a crystal ball... haha

Wonder why no light??? ah... this is part 1... hahaha...... part 2 when i'm free to install the light... hehehe... :p

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
edward, this is really nice if you wan to cover the angel ring..

if u planning this to put outside the car ... since u got the 7up can... and really do a hole on the can.. then put as a spot light which brothers shop selling.. or... serve as the CAI thing as well... which i'm thinking for my car as well.. just really scare got ppl gonna stealing it because it's too beautiful ...

man.. i wish to get a round shape arylic rod to test the light output.. now i just use a hexagon shape..

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006

Rite... this is another version of my angel eyes in an Iswara Car headlamp... Notice I have tear out the headlamp casing.... I will post another pic if putting back the glass headlamp.. which is really bad output image...

I got Penangjin1984 waja headlamp... at last he find me and he also wana do da angel eyes.. and with bit special that nobody done b4... stay tune then!!.. Post da pic later.. internet speed slow as.... snail...

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
Here is the picture for PenangJin1984, this angel eyes is bought from Kedai Abang ( Brothers )...

But not to worry, cause He have something upgrade his Angel eyes... and I think is completed and ready to demo to you all angel frenz... hehe... Check his car if you can spot him...

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
alrite... some more photos on Waja.. ..

Just want to let u know the difference ... The left side is DIY angel eyes.. the right side is also angel eyes, but bought it from Brothers shop, since the ring is so accurate.. so just install it..

This is the right side of the headlamp... now with left side..

Notice the headlamp got some water problem... You are correct, the sealent is not nice... so will get this effect.. so have to do it again... right now the right side angel eyes is DIY.. and the left side will be bought from Brothers shop...

so overall will be like this.. Next time I snap it during the nite time... Hope you guys and gals enjoy the picturez..

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
... i`m so sad ... after re silicon .. still got water ... damn ..

why like tat =.= i dont think in water leh ... >_<

i think it come from back cover ? inside the projector got water also ...
when i use water test .. no problem .. after few hour den got water

Edward Chew
... haha ... stop modify le .. going sell soon ... rugi alot .. =/

Last edited:

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
hmm .. all i wan to thx ... Babysmile @@" he help me alot L O L
n Teach Me Alot ...
baby ..i hv bad news =( damn .. my samban .. total rm1500
reason i run court ... become rm600 1 samban
damn ... i tot the samban date is paying date .. mana tau is court day...
buta kena rm600 ... me n gf total rm1200 .. damn.. speed rm300

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I think is the moisture left inside la... I can't recall something about that issue... I think you need to make inside vacumm or something.... i can't recall... :-(
Let's say you swimming, wearing a goggle. Let's say inside kena water already, you wipe it, oh... complete dry liao... after you wore it back on your head, oh... fog forms inside your goggle.

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
hmm ... i put it dry le ... now i stuck all the ori hole .. lol

hope no more water .. lol... haha i dunno it call wat ...

not look like it water ... testing after few hour inside got a bit a bit little water on the mirror

i think i will test it on sunday .. coz ... i wan go show off 1st .. lol

very lazy to take off n open cover ... den silicon again ... -_-"

babysmile

Aug 15, 2006
aiyo bro Penangjin,

u can to let the silicon dry & hold the headlamp first... so fast 2 go to spray water sure got problem... need some time and patient la brother...

U can go to show off.. remember let me see again and go shot shot ur angel eyes again. hehehe.

PenangJin1984

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
haha .. i slowly do le ... i open the cover .. n take off inside cover ...
put 1 day ... den silicon again ...

i think it come from the cover small whole . use silicon to stick le ..

@@" whole head lamp no lubang le .. L O L

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guy's,
Does anyone know if there is any fake KYB ExcelG? Coz i was quoted online seller much cheaper then spareparts shop out there.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience