Lancer from Labuan

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
saw u again last night saiyuke... luckily you went the other way, if not want to test power with your e9. heheheheee, me surely kalah lo, small lancer only..

p/s: lancer selling cheap now lo, why no discount on evo 9. if not surely angkat one lo

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
saw u again last night saiyuke... luckily you went the other way, if not want to test power with your e9. heheheheee, me surely kalah lo, small lancer only..

p/s: lancer selling cheap now lo, why no discount on evo 9. if not surely angkat one lo
Oh.. really? .... dont worry lah,.. i drive slow slow only. hehehe

yalor, the lancer selling at RM36k if not mistaken... gila...!! E9 no discount? if got, i wanna sell of mine and get a new one also lah... j/k

:_: :_: :_:

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
already ask you friend kah how much he want to sell the e9 wing? if not, you sell to me la the e9 wing.. hehehee

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
wah 3k plus kahh, so expensive looo... can negotiate the price kah? slj sold his e8 wing for 1.3 k only loo.

i will contact you if i want to see the wing, very busy la this month of April..

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
nevermind la, will try to find e8 or e9 wings from other evo owners... maybe can get cheaper one than this... anyway, thanx for checking the price for me. maybe u can introduce him next time when u have a TT... maybe can negotiate the price, heheee.

a red e9 test power with me this morning and i thought it was you.. suddenly it was an indian guy driving the e9...

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
nevermind la, will try to find e8 or e9 wings from other evo owners... maybe can get cheaper one than this... anyway, thanx for checking the price for me. maybe u can introduce him next time when u have a TT... maybe can negotiate the price, heheee.

a red e9 test power with me this morning and i thought it was you.. suddenly it was an indian guy driving the e9...
hahaahahahaha...... aiyo... so charm meh...

I think i need to stick the zth sticker liao lah... coz got 3 red color e9 currently in Lbn.

Where do you test power?
:_:

p/s: yeah, i think outside there will have many cheaper E8 or E9 wings.

Last edited:

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
ya lo, u should put the zth sticker.. easy to recognize you red e9.

one of my friend oso currently make a sample of the zth sticker, probably should be ready by this week to put into my rear lancer window...

want to test power with my lancer kah... i don't like to test power, but if other car "cucuk" me.. then u know la.. probably should get 4g63T for my lancer.. hahahaa

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
ya lo, u should put the zth sticker.. easy to recognize you red e9.

one of my friend oso currently make a sample of the zth sticker, probably should be ready by this week to put into my rear lancer window...

want to test power with my lancer kah... i don't like to test power, but if other car "cucuk" me.. then u know la.. probably should get 4g63T for my lancer.. hahahaa
yeah yeah,.. put a 4G63T in your lancer leh..... wei!

I belum goto do the sticker yet.. hehehe coz no time lah....:_: Next time i see a lancer with ZTH sticker , i will know is you!

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
e8 and e9 wing might be diffrent in price .......e9 one ofcause higher loe.....

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
Then maybe i should looking for e8 wing, maybe cheaper than the e9. thanks for the info kampoon.

p/s: kampoon, when is my membership will be approve? can't wait to be a MLOC member

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
Hi kampoon,

want to ask about about the VG that you install on your lancer. Is it held by the roof side rail or it using the 3M double tape? and how much you bought it..

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
deen85,
Normal service any where can...
To mod... you need to come to KK or Brunei...
You drive E10?...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience