Lancer from Labuan

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Evo in Labuan..

Hi bro...I'm in Labuan at the moment & I saw a few Evos around town...I saw a RED E9 LB** & a YELLOW E8..Make me feel sad cause I've not been driving my Evo for almost 3 weeks now...SAIYUKE, Is the red E9 is yours..???The guy who drive the E9 sports a ponytail...!!!

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Bro,....

heheh actually is like this:

Red Evo9 LB4X ( friend )
Red Evo9 LA3XX
Yellow Evo9 LB3X
Yellow Evo9 LB9xxx

and my Red Evo9 is LC6XXX

You in Labuan for working? until When?

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Bro,....

heheh actually is like this:

Red Evo9 LB4X ( friend )
Red Evo9 LA3XX
Yellow Evo9 LB3X
Yellow Evo9 LB9xxx

and my Red Evo9 is LC6XXX

You in Labuan for working? until When?
Yup bro...I'm here for the past 2 weeks...Had a project meeting with Petronas Methanol...Will be here for the next 4-5 days I guess...That's if everything goes well...If not, have to be here till end of the month...MISS my EVO so much..!!Just curious, how much does E9 cost in Labuan..??

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Yup bro...I'm here for the past 2 weeks...Had a project meeting with Petronas Methanol...Will be here for the next 4-5 days I guess...That's if everything goes well...If not, have to be here till end of the month...MISS my EVO so much..!!Just curious, how much does E9 cost in Labuan..??
i C i c..

E9 is Rm130k in Labuan.... Cheap?:_: :_: :_:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
wah ....is like 1/2 the price compare to west Malaysia here.....WonderKit....How much does ur Lancer Cost ?

dony6778

Aug 4, 2006
Hey Lancers Labuan... Why should find the parts in K.L... Labuan got shop to purchase those parts needed, all imported directly from Japan. The parts price are also quite considerable and some of it are same price with k.l price, better than you guys order online from K.L, it will costs you more on the delivery charges. So think about it... Open your eyes and look around you, Labuan so small... 1 day you will know the place that easy to get performance parts.

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
i know only 1 shops in labuan sell some performance parts from Japan, but it still hard to find parts for lancer. Hey dony6778, which shop do you referring to?

grayson

Jun 21, 2006
nice car

Hello to all Zth and MLOC members,

Here are my ride's pic. Currently i only install Apexi air filter and exhaust on my lancer. Currently waiting for my Tein springs to arrive and still searching for new wheels to put on my ride.

Give your opinion what to modification next should i do. Considering upgrading the engine to 4G93T by the end of this year...

There are a lot of lancers in Labuan...
where r u get ur rear bonnet?how much?

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
saiyuke,

when we want to have gathering for lancers & evos in Labuan? can show all ZTH members the lancers community in Labuan.... we can arrange together mah.. hehehehe

p/s: where are all the old post gone ah?????

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how to tuned...because my rpm to low...about below 500..... :huh: ....help me... :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience