L2 and L5 Boost Cut Modification

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Hi guys....

I have made a thread regrading this subject in Perodua section.
Pls see my posting if you need it... FOC.
I know there are many kancils with L2 and L5 out there... this DIY will surely help you beat
a standard L2 or L5.... percaya lah.... hanya Rm0.50 and usaha anda sendiri..
Buy the way.... if you can get hold of cheap 5 Button Apexi SAFC it will be even better...
Market price for 5 button ranges from RM350- RM450...

For this modification must know what is ECU, screw driver, soldering iron, solder wire.

Just providing information service... if want to contribute $$$, it;s up to you. TQ

l200turbo

Known Member
Jun 2, 2008
another way is with 1 way valve install before sensor.fewbucks oni , just cut n put in between the hose,no need to disturb the comp box.

l200turbo

Known Member
Jun 2, 2008
if below 1 bar still ok.if more than that recommend u retune ur air fuel ratio.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
how to tune??using fuel presure regulator???
Bro if your always go more than 1 bar....then here a some solution to up the a/f ratio...

1. Adjustable fuel regulator- 4/10
2. SAFC - 6/10
3. Bigger injector + SAFC - 9/10
Tq

monster111

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Bro if your always go more than 1 bar....then here a some solution to up the a/f ratio...

1. Adjustable fuel regulator- 4/10
2. SAFC - 6/10
3. Bigger injector + SAFC - 9/10
Tq
there is another crude way to fool some "stupid" ecu like L2

by using a 3-pin 10k rheostat or variable resistor, cut the signal wire from ecu to map sensor and connect it the middle pin of rheostat. then the left pin to GND (to reduce fuel) or +5V (to add fuel). the right pin of rheostat to map sensor.

will post the diagram tonite:biggrin:

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
I want to install a 5 button AFC on my L2 turbo computer. What colour wires do I tap into?

msharif

Sep 23, 2011
JOHORE
hi i m new member here,is it emanage more batter than afc 5 button,coz i plan to install emanage to my car very soon.....

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

to our otai here...what is the max piston can rebore to my 850 block..currently i used 68mm L2 carburator turbo piston...sommore..if anyone
hve TDO5 subaru twin blade turbo to sell...currently i used TDO5 pajero diesel for my L2S...

turbo^san

Dec 2, 2011
Selangor
hi i m new member here,is it emanage more batter than afc 5 button,coz i plan to install emanage to my car very soon.....

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

to our otai here...what is the max piston can rebore to my 850 block..currently i used 68mm L2 carburator turbo piston...sommore..if anyone
hve TDO5 subaru twin blade turbo to sell...currently i used TDO5 pajero diesel for my L2S...

bro..which pajero using TD05..? i think pajero only using TD04...correct me if i wrong..thanx..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My car is Mazda Lantis Sedan, currently i got 1 pair of spotlight for Mazda Lantis Sedan without bracket.I need help to find a shop that can modified & install this spotlight into my car bumper.Prefered shop location some where in Sunway/Kelana Jaya area.Thanks.

:regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience