kuantan autox practice

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
kuantan autox practice (wif some photos)

07-10-07 , this sunday in stadium sukpa indera mahkota . for those who intrested , plz call me .. thanx .. 016-9216339 -goon- :)

Last edited:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
autox means autocross. it similar like the GRA, R3 time attack. setting out the course in the parking lot and make the fastest time to finish the course.

yes, u need to pay coz we need to rent the parking lot from goverment, get the permit and etc. we not making any profit on this, just share the cost only. any detail can contact eater_eg6, he is our lead...hahahah....

eater_eg6,
i scare vtec eat my turbo mah....wakakakkaa...

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
mr silvia , u can visit to GRA forum . Welcome to grassracingautosports.com can get more info about autox there . in east coast here is getting less chance to play this kind of motorsport . so v think to let more ppl from east coast to know what is autox . this is just a practice . no trophy , no prizes.. :) just for fun .. :) thanx .. :)

cyilaw , sked wat lar u ... won eat turbo one lar...if vtec can eat turbo , matahari also become square in shape d ... kekeke... :)

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
autox means autocross. it similar like the GRA, R3 time attack. setting out the course in the parking lot and make the fastest time to finish the course.

yes, u need to pay coz we need to rent the parking lot from goverment, get the permit and etc. we not making any profit on this, just share the cost only. any detail can contact eater_eg6, he is our lead...hahahah....
TQ for the great info ....

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
mr silvia , u can visit to GRA forum . Welcome to grassracingautosports.com can get more info about autox there . in east coast here is getting less chance to play this kind of motorsport . so v think to let more ppl from east coast to know what is autox . this is just a practice . no trophy , no prizes.. :) just for fun .. :) thanx .. :)
ic ic .... tq oso for the link n the info!

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com
just finish the practice today . here r some photos tat i took. not so clear n not so good . plz dun mind . n this time v have onli 10 cars to join . :) thanx to all !! especially our official starter mister ktod , thanx . n all the TEA(team eastern avenue)'s members . cielo amirul n kelisa along . thanx ... :) hope to u c all again.. :)

2am..3 members of TEA go there n 'tutup jalan' ... :P

AWAS !!! dun cross over .. !!

VTEC power orange n VTEC cacat hitam.. :)

Last edited:

eater_eg6

500 RPM
Feb 15, 2004
east coast
www.geocities.com

ah wai's MIVEC .. :)

plastic not long enough to tie on the tiang , so .. daymen kutip one kayu n tahan it wif some stones...n the plastic tie on the kayu ..hehehe...

i love cone .. how bout u ?

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
nice pic...hehehe....great and tired day...good fun...unforturnately i forget take some photo ler....

eater_eg6,
the cacat black vtec got cacat meh?...dun think so..hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai alll just wan to know bout ur 4g93 na engine!!!

1) wat ur max speed and how bout ur 0 to 100km how fast u can hit!!!!!

just wan to know bout the monster of 4g93 out there!!!!!!

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience