idiot driver....

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
my friend is sending me home after office hour today....... we stop at the junction infront setapak ria..... waiting for our turn to pass.... then...
a stupid taxi behind(it's a indian uncle around 40+ with sun glass and beard) keep honk my friend.... then i was like... wtf... we cant pass rite now.... there's car coming form other side... so i turn behind and look at the moron.... he saw me.... drive beside us.... then start showing his clown face... i keep looking at him.... then he show some bring it on action using his hand.... then i also show come come... bring it on... my friend pass the junction and stop beside the road.... the fello also follow.... some more stop at middle of road... we come down from car.... he come towards me... i ask him what you honk.... he say he honk my friend not me... and say i very lanci.... then he push my shoulder... so i give him 2 friendly punch... he look at me.... then he go to his car..... i tot he want to stop enjine or what..... so i ask my friend to call police.... but he's gone when i turn back.... driving like a mad cow cut in and out... i also dunno wtf is he trying to do...? sadly that i cant write down his num.... cos he's leaving too sudden... i think that fello is just trying to look out for victim that he can bully.... luckily it's me..... he might get kill if he met the wrong ppl.... last word for him..... fark off.... go home and drink milk you pus*y head....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
GOOD 1 BRO. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
i met before this kind of driver also lah....also taxi...damn...was on the traffic junction which before turning in to 1u...then i was the unlucky one in the middle lane which blocking the car turn left, then sudd i hear a car honk, i tot who the fark is that kept on honk, then i look rear view mirror, a taxi was about wanna turn to left, but my car blocking him, wat the fark, dont he see that the traffic is red?...i cant even squeeze closer to front d....then he kept on honk until the traffic light turn green...mch~~...i also lazy to bother him...drive off only...

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Encounter the same situation as you last time, somewhere behind Lot10 building (The road I frequently use is closed, so have to use another).

Stop at a T junction, waiting patiently for all the cars to go, suddenly an idiot Taxi driver honk me and tailgate my bumper very closely. I'm very upset and pissed. When I have the chance to go, i didn't go, i just let him wait there, so he got no choice but to reverse and cut me, and he just speed without looking oncoming cars, 2 cars got shocked and slam their brakes.

F-A-G-G-O-T, fatherfuckers ..!

Hazzim

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
Malaysia :-)
waa Taxi driver like this.. no passanger to pick up.. Taxi driver memang like that.. some berlagak because they think they have been driving for a long time ...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
U better report the matter to JPJ... he will lose this PSV license... means cannot cari makan legally. Some taxi drivers damn stupid... the job is already tough to survive and yet want to find fault.

Take down the registration number next time...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
acbc said:
Take down the registration number next time...
agree.. this is the first thing tat u shud do when the time u turn behind to look at him..

last time i remember this taxi keep honking me at a junction, blardy hell damn bengang bodoh got oncoming cars but keep horning. rev rev abit before wheel spin n ciao. the fella far far behind.. hahhaa.. i noe dangerous to wheel spin at public roads but that time there was no cars around in front of me so i did it la.. :cyclops:

oh one more thing toilet_duck , was ur fren a P driver?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
wa....Jeff u so ganas one a....wonder wonder....scared me...

next time got ppl honk me.i let u know...hehe

BTW, taxi r like tat la....my frens from sabah owes kena chop by taxi one..owes hv to pay expensive taxi fare.....:angry_smile:

HKS[TRB-02]Evolution

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Damansara
hahahahahahahah never think that you will be so "Long Sui" ah brother ... you can really punch some more!!! thats why lah ... that day you were facing more than 30 Kelisa's and you still can REV and Blast them with your canon sound!! lolz ... Ganas hah ... now i know liao ... dont play play !!! lolz ... yok!!! good lah ... now we got you to protect us in the TEAM Ellusionz liao ... lolz ... so the next time got some other car team bully us ,chop off our skyline,Celica and my car ... or even Kelvin's Type R Turbo ... or we need someone to "Kong Sou" ... you must help us !! lolz ... hahahahahaahahahahaaha ... eh ... ask your brother to call me ... i supposed to go view the Altezza together with him ... he ajak me to go ... =)

Last edited:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
typical Malaysian... heheehe...
well i'm not encourage people to do this lah, who know he have parang inside his car. For me i will just ignore this kind of idiots.. or follow him and horn back..

most of the taxi driver on their own eye they are always right.

Last edited:

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
yah rite.... i also dont like to find trouble.... dont feel any good after doing it.... jus that i want those moron to learn something..... we have to fight back some times... but without going too far.....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
watsthe definition of "friendly punches"?
mebbe i should do that to idiots too
hahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys..I would like to ask some advice from the pros about my new car that was passed on to me by my dad..

Car Details = Bmw 320 E21

Its the classic one..I thought of remodeling the car into vip style..but i have no idea or contact to start with it..currently the car have some stering problem. Besides that i would like to take any iece of advice on modifing my car ..Please help me ..I will update the cars pics ASAp
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience