azmanshah25

Oct 5, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi every one.

Would like to intro myself a newbie to ZEROTOHUNDRED

-What do you drive(optional): Hyundai Coupe '97 powered by EVO 4
-Male / Female(optional) : Male
-Picture of you(optional) : later, maybe
-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: When I google a used car that i wanted to buy. The car was mentioned here.
-When was it? Sept 2015
-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? more info on performance car mod and care.
-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? get more tips on building a decent race ready daily driven. and maybe I could meet up the previous (legendary?) owner of this beautiful machine that i owned now.
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? my daily driven ready to race

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Welcome to ZTH.

Evo4 is terbalik engine, can go into the Hyundai. I thought Hyundai can fit Evo 1 to 3 only?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh! I thought same engine as Sonata III 1996 model, because that one is 4G63 same as Evo 1-3 type.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nice to see an enthusiast here. Anyone who is insane enough to mod a Hyundai like that is most definitely cool.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What better way to start a new year than with the world’s most gruelling rally that covers over 9,500km and stretches 13 stages? That’s just how the 2011 motorsports calendar has booted up with the 2011 Dakar Rally.

It’s still early in the rally with only two stages covered so far but even then, a familiar face is already leading the timesheets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience