how to power up V6 6A10 ?????

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
oic.................. temporaly u are anak orang kaya. hehe...........
joking.......
as i know mechanic hand dirty wif oil how to online and reply post? haha........
who knows u are 1 of the special mechanic. haha. repair while surf net.
u tell ur customer that u need to search for the latest antivirus in net to clean virus in their car ECU. haha......................
Anak org kaya? Where got laa...I'm just a normal ppl,if anak org kaya i don't take my occupation as mechanic/technician....Hehehe...For sure take binezz study one....My mom small binezz actually is "Perkhidmatan Bas Sekolah"....I'm driving a Ford Econovan for her,kutip budak skit2 and my mom driving a mini bus...Tat da binezz...Hehehehe....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
I can't imagine 6a10 power in Iswara/Saga...As i know Iswara/Saga are more lighter than Satria and of course lighter than the Wira's....Hmmm...But need to have a perfect suspension set,room bar,cross bar dan bar2 yang sama waktu dengannya.....Baru syok handling!! Hehehehe...Hahahaha....
yup...been contemplating wif the idea...just waiting for my mom to change car...she so in love wif the car ...

mie4385 said:
yeah....6a10 in saga very syiok....hehehhe
I've read someone put one inside saga/iswara :hmmmm: ...he said damn syiok oso...can't remember whether here at zth or sioc....:hmmmm:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
or downloading latest tongkat ali to boost up the car....wakakakakaka.....

yeah....6a10 in saga very syiok....hehehhe
tongkat ali can download? haha..........

Anak org kaya? Where got laa...I'm just a normal ppl,if anak org kaya i don't take my occupation as mechanic/technician....Hehehe...For sure take binezz study one....My mom small binezz actually is "Perkhidmatan Bas Sekolah"....I'm driving a Ford Econovan for her,kutip budak skit2 and my mom driving a mini bus...Tat da binezz...Hehehehe....

sendpm.gif
u can race using bas sekolah. haha. mod the bus to turbo and put NOS. then the student wont be late for school.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
heard 6a12 inside saga/iswara i scared oledi.. hehe..
yeah. very scary. add TT into the 6A10 lagi scare.............

Blue_Diamond

Apr 22, 2006
Hello zth sifoos...

May i know if it's possible to transplant just the 6A10 engine into my Gen2 and used back my original dashboard and auto gearbox?

Or it is advisable to use back the dashboard and gearbox from a 6A10 halfcut in order for the engine to perform it's optimum operations...

thanks...

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
gen2 with 6A10 never heard b4.
need to ask gen2 guru.

mie4385

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
PJ/TTDI/KJ
Hello zth sifoos...

May i know if it's possible to transplant just the 6A10 engine into my Gen2 and used back my original dashboard and auto gearbox?

Or it is advisable to use back the dashboard and gearbox from a 6A10 halfcut in order for the engine to perform it's optimum operations...

thanks...
if its possible to transplant 6a10 to a gen2...all mountings need to mod coz of the timing belt issue....6a10 is on the right side while gen2 is on the left

ihsan000

Known Member
Nov 8, 2006
for easy application just change ur blok to 6a11, if change piston, u must consider buying new piston n rings(2set) conrod n main bearing, n must rebore ur blok..byk masa n duit...

Monstaville

Known Member
Sep 21, 2005
Setapak Garden
6a10 is a CA model and Gen2 is a CK model...Its possible to put 6a10 inside your Gen2 unless u have the big balls to cut and throw your Gen2 mounting and replace it wit CA model (Wira/Satria/Putra) mounting...Nowadays 6a10 h/c expensive,try to search for Mivec CK model...Price around rm4k - rm4.5k (tiptronic)....

malula012

Known Member
Nov 6, 2005
when milage more than 30k km.carbon inside engine built up.so clean up the carbon inside the engine will make ur car more pickup..when your engine clean so will less fuel

use d`carbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus, said to be top of the line luxury Japanese car brand. In our line of work, we have no prejudice on new/old/make or model of the car, as long you love your car enough to care and upkeep it, we are here for you. Being said, this is a 6 year old Lexus, driven daily to send children to school and back from school. Exposed to all environmental damage for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience