How To Diy A Micro Compressor?

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
esca ffk the diy session....
~!@#!#$@$^$%^&&$%@#$!@#$!#
y nv come?????? hhmmm, even dunwan to answers windz phone call... he du lan liao... ahahahhaha

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
Hi guys..
Too lazy for me to create a new topic on this as MC had been a hottest topic being discussed before.. So I just bring up this topic again and just wanted 2 know of Pros and Cons from all sifus who had already DIYed 'ur own MC.. Is there any wise conclusion can be made from this DIY MC thinngy before and after installation. I've read thru this topic & of course there's bunch of experiences posted in but still can't get the exact fact conclusion. Was it good or not.. Advise also needed lah.. :) hehehe.. before anyone going 2 blow up their engine!
Cheers!

"To do... or not to do..." :)

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
2 word, TO DO!!!!

:lol:

I really can feel the difference... once off the MC, no siok, car cant tarik high, sighz...

:)

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
i got one brought at save cost alor star, costed me rm399.......
feeling nothing after installed it....reduce FC got, but not really 35% as claimed....20% i think got laa (only on highway).....

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh@Sep 7 2004, 02:44 PM
i got one brought at save cost alor star, costed me rm399.......
feeling nothing after installed it....reduce FC got, but not really 35% as claimed....20% i think got laa (only on highway).....
try to re-tune again... :D

ur car is carb or fuel injection?

cause MC wont help fuel injection engine to save fuel... the amount of fuel need to Injected is calculated from throtte body sensor, so add-ing MC wont effect on save fuel, but will improve power a bit... :D

for carb i dunno... :(

correct me if i'm wrong... :P

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
dunno what to adjust laa....
i'm driving a fuel injection car....many forummers say not much different putting on fi car.....as u say, power increase, i cannot feel it laa.....but after i taking out my spare tyre, then i feel more power improve....:)

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
my car can't cope with MC...i try my best to adjust it...the idling very unstable..end up i take it off...
well i really can feel the abit funny pressure feel when changing gear and the ssshhhhh sound.

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by escaflowne@Sep 8 2004, 12:57 AM
my car can't cope with MC...i try my best to adjust it...the idling very unstable..end up i take it off...
well i really can feel the abit funny pressure feel when changing gear and the ssshhhhh sound.
ur car is fuel injection or carb?

;)

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
lolz, fuel injection cars can be tuned, found out the way to tune those 1.5GLi model...learnt form my mech anwyayz, its simple, after installing the MC, tune the throttle body there, can control the RPM, the lastime we had the prob with the ROM cause it was too high and open full become unstable, then later after tuning, full also can the RPM can be stable, just need some tuning.....

escaflowne
- you driving fuel injected car ar? can tune lerrrr....

erm, anywayz, for me, lolz :P did mine already, butthen the vavle is kinda small, sound got, butthen sometimes it sounds like got some whining sound coming out wan, like whistling sound, maybe cause valve too small adi......
:unsure:
aikz, how to upload pics aR? i make the file size smaller than 60K also cannot? :blink:

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by gavan@Sep 9 2004, 10:00 AM
lolz, fuel injection cars can be tuned, found out the way to tune those 1.5GLi model...learnt form my mech anwyayz, its simple, after installing the MC, tune the throttle body there, can control the RPM, the lastime we had the prob with the ROM cause it was too high and open full become unstable, then later after tuning, full also can the RPM can be stable, just need some tuning.....

escaflowne
- you driving fuel injected car ar? can tune lerrrr....

erm, anywayz, for me, lolz :P did mine already, butthen the vavle is kinda small, sound got, butthen sometimes it sounds like got some whining sound coming out wan, like whistling sound, maybe cause valve too small adi......
:unsure:
aikz, how to upload pics aR? i make the file size smaller than 60K also cannot? :blink:
dun open to full ar brother...

ur engine may become too lean and ping ping ping... :P

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004
Cool dude! :D

Change the location of DAS MC by 'urself can consider as DIY too... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The first Citroën Créative Tour 2011 was held in Paris on the 24th to 26th of June 2011 recently. They've showcased some current cars like the Citroën DS, Citroën DS Rally car and most importantly 16 types of prototype including GT by Citroën, inspired by the makers of the video game Gran Turismo 5 was let loose on the public ground. The older Citroën's were on display too as part of a tribute to its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience