Honda Stream RSZ unveiled

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd introduced the refined Stream RSZ at a media preview on 20th February 2009. The car now comes with full bodykit and a redesigned RSZ front grille, in addition to a host of other new practical features. The sportier and stylist 7-seater advanced MPV will be available at all authorized Honda showrooms nationwide from 26th February onwards.

Closely in touch with the market’s demand for stylish design, the RSZ received its makeover with full sporty bodykit and a set of 17 inches wheel. The RSZ is lowered by 45mm achieved sophisticated handling and stable drive, while being able to fit seven adults comfortably. On the inside, the steering coated with fine leather impose a luxurious feel to the posh black interior. As a whole, the perfect combinations having rightfully formed a more aggressive yet sensible character.

Here are some pics:

Full article here:
http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=300&Itemid=1

Source: AutoJunctions.com

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
damn...its still a 1.8...i think its not selling well at rm 160k so they bundling up with some goodies...but if one enthusiast gets it n mod, i've got a good feeling its gonna rock my socks

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i drove it b4 edi...used to work with honda last time...its like a wish...but feels sportier and not as sporty as caldina...kind of in between..

thats y i was wondering why i dun see any modded streams....most also rims only....not all out

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
spore a lot of ppl playing tis car..my fren show me pic thier stream club in s'pore...not bad leh...but they wish they have RSZ

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience