honda prelude

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hi bros :regular_smile: how is the holiday?! Hehehe...today i just start working it seems very borring and the TT i cant make it due to i'm working at night shift on that day so u guys have fun with it :_: . Hmm...about the name i suggest is 4GP or some things sort and nice le :cyclops: . I hope dont put those like 'kaki racing' one and what motorspot coz we not racing team. No hard feeling.

Cheers bros

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
ooo yes!!! There is a response there!! Anyone free??

TT on 24Feb(Friday) around 9:30 - 10pm. Venue will be decide soon.

1) Skyhawkheng
2) mrbear
3) AcuraV (try to make it)
4) JB (will def. come if free that nite)
5)

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
Modification Of Rear Seat Middle Console

Hi all preluders. Have yours ever think or done before to modification the middle plastic console which between the two rear seat?

As our knowledge, prelude are limited for 4 person only because the rear seat console. So, it is a difficulty for those who need to carry more people at some time.

What i am thinking and planning to do is take away the whole rear side middle console out with cutting it at the area just behind the handbrake horizontally.
Then go to cushion shop to make a custom size of soft cushion to insert it into the gap between two rear seat. And wrap also the expose middle console at handbrake area. Of course, the size of the cushion have to scale properly.

After the modification, the lude shall carry 3 person at the rear side.
Any opinion, comment or experiences please reply.
Thanks.:_:

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
simonyap said:
Hi all preluders. Have yours ever think or done before to modification the middle plastic console which between the two rear seat?

As our knowledge, prelude are limited for 4 person only because the rear seat console. So, it is a difficulty for those who need to carry more people at some time.

What i am thinking and planning to do is take away the whole rear side middle console out with cutting it at the area just behind the handbrake horizontally.
Then go to cushion shop to make a custom size of soft cushion to insert it into the gap between two rear seat. And wrap also the expose middle console at handbrake area. Of course, the size of the cushion have to scale properly.

After the modification, the lude shall carry 3 person at the rear side.
Any opinion, comment or experiences please reply.
Thanks.:_:
that middle console thing is called an armrest!!
some preludes don't have that piece but some do.
i have asked around some car cushion shops in KL to remove the armrest and to replace it with an additional seat, the cheapest one i found is around rm400.

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
JuizeeeBrain said:
that middle console thing is called an armrest!!
some preludes don't have that piece but some do.
i have asked around some car cushion shops in KL to remove the armrest and to replace it with an additional seat, the cheapest one i found is around rm400.
Hi, JB. Thanks for your reply.
You said additional seat, what size it it? Any cutting work to be done?
Rm400 seem affortable for me. Where is the shop?

Thanks.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
simonyap said:
Hi, JB. Thanks for your reply.
You said additional seat, what size it it? Any cutting work to be done?
Rm400 seem affortable for me. Where is the shop?

Thanks.
one straight whole piece lah. but its up to u what u require, he'll do it 4u.
the shop is in seri kembangan.
i have the no, but u need to wait till tmrw when i get back to office first.

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
hey anybody interested in eibach federn pro-kit springs for honda prelude

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
JuizeeeBrain said:
one straight whole piece lah. but its up to u what u require, he'll do it 4u.
the shop is in seri kembangan.
i have the no, but u need to wait till tmrw when i get back to office first.
For mine, the armrest are one piece from rear seat to the handbrake area. Are your the same?
Are you done this modification already?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My car engine is having high engine oil lost, around 1 litres for 1500km. When stationary revving can see smoke come out from tailpipe (4-5k rpm). No smoke come out during normal startup every morning. Engine sounds normal. Compression in all cylinders are 155, 150, 155, 150. Leakdown test shows no leakage. Engine sounds normal no tak tak tak sound. Recent dyno shows 160whp (factory rated 204hp). Engine history unknown as i just bought this car.
I suspect maybe the third piston...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience