Hin Leong (Kedai Papan) or Jooi Seng?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
but normally if i wanna buy new tires i will use my kancil, go to tyre shop & buy 17" tires/rims...
dowan to pasang there...if i drive my perdana there they sure charge higher...cos they think we got alot of money ma.... so i just buy the tires, nego to dirt cheap..i say i buy for my customer, i keja bengkel....ahahaa...they wont know ma....but must deal with the boss to get lower price.....

i pasang my tires & do allignment at my frens shop....much more cheaper compared u buy there & do allignment & balancing.

waisign

Known Member
Aug 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i think thats where phailed :(

sommore the boss (big tall guy with slight moustache) kenot really nego that much. I think tauke soh better (as my frens claim). Dunno true or not.

If i were to oni get the tyres + rims like u said (without the installation and stuffs) will they still take trade ins then? thats the main concern :(

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
to me, i dont prefer trade ins...unless really needed....
i prefer to buy new rims.....ill go empty handed...just buy the rims...no need to trade in la...unless using std rims....can sell on zth or mudah.my ma......so far everything i sell all jalan....
for example my fren sold original pv6 rims for rm1400....then he used the money to buy japan rims...i wonder how he could find a dumbass buyer like that....if got alot of ppl like that i sure kaya wan haha....market for ori pv6 rims+ tires rm400...paling mahal rm500....u ask trade in the rims how much...he give rm200 only....mau x sakit hati...

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
im from kelntan.. also interest to go kedai papan.. want to find a new sport rim.. hope its worth for driving about 6-8hours.. =)
Not more different, some more you can also go to Kuantan, a lots of rims and tires there with various of cheaper price. Kedai papan there also can nego to cheaper price, but for you sir to come all the way from Kelantan + cost of fuel, so the cost to buy rims and tires will be higher back..:driver:

But still can come, after visit Kedai Papan, can jalan2 at Klang, eat seafood there..:burnout:

Jun 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
wah. u drive all the way down just to buy rims & tires ah? not worth it bro...rather buy in kelantan. pasir tumboh alot of kedai tayar ma.

how u know pasir tumboh have alot of rim??

i never being there, b4 this just look at kedai around kb... r u also kelantanese?

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Not more different, some more you can also go to Kuantan, a lots of rims and tires there with various of cheaper price. Kedai papan there also can nego to cheaper price, but for you sir to come all the way from Kelantan + cost of fuel, so the cost to buy rims and tires will be higher back..:driver:

But still can come, after visit Kedai Papan, can jalan2 at Klang, eat seafood there..:burnout:
fuel cost around 200, + pocket money 150 for 3 days =450 for all the cost.
the different price kl & kb that around 500+(rim 17) even if the balance just 50 only,

but at KL there is more choices, i also can meet my friends, travel with new rim when come back to kelantan n immidietly can feel the differences with the old rim., smell KL, smoke at KL, ushar2 aweks KL.. mkn2 at KL and more...

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
Kedai Papan = Super lansi attitude. Many choices but too many customers. Low price but trade-in also low price. Almost cannot negotiate price, sweet talk also no use.
Jooi Seng = More friendly. So-so choices, moderate customers. Medium price but trade-in quite good. Can nego a bit (must sweet talk).

verdict? most shops in Klang offer almost the same price la (inclusive after trade-in).. hahahaha

but nowadays no need to go to klang as some shops also can offer similar price.

STEVE4161

Jul 13, 2006
CHERAS
Last year i changed my camry tyre at Rawang, cheaper by Rm20.00 per tyre in Klang. (FALKEN brand:proud:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Exhaust system::for turbo 4G93 evo 3 ...which exhaust is better???HKS super dragger or HKS hi power????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience