Happy New Year 2017

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope, my uni ask us to find ourselves... At least that is how it is for my faculty... But if you really can't find any job, the faculty will assign you to some company that has made a deal with the uni.
My daughter suppose to intern for Ferrari, but they requested for some one from East Malaysia as they want to hire for their KK branch after internship. Was lucky did not get, so she could intern at Audi. First year was with VW, so she got experience with these 2 makes and now selling parts for these two brands of cars......lol:biggrin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Nope, my uni ask us to find ourselves... At least that is how it is for my faculty... But if you really can't find any job, the faculty will assign you to some company that has made a deal with the uni.

1 year of internship as management trainee?
management trainee is diff. Consider work for the company. But on contract.
Pay also low. During 2003 i join, rm1k, minus epf, nett 900. Single lah. :smokin:
So fast 13 yrs dy.:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Pay also low. During 2003 i join, rm1k, minus epf, nett 900. Single lah. :smokin:
Now in top management earning RM10k.......:smokin::driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
My daughter suppose to intern for Ferrari, but they requested for some one from East Malaysia as they want to hire for their KK branch after internship. Was lucky did not get, so she could intern at Audi. First year was with VW, so she got experience with these 2 makes and now selling parts for these two brands of cars......lol:biggrin:
Ferrari is under Naza over here isn't it? But din't know they are that successful until they even have a branch at KK.

Selling spare parts? I think maybe I should give this job a consideration. Never crossed my mind about this. But my qualifications might not be applicable.

What? Sounds quite terrible if you earn RM900 at stay at Penang... How to survive with such salary. :banghead:

Now in top management earning RM10k.......:smokin::driver:
I think project manager also can earn RM7k plus a month in KL.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Bro renesis, rm900 in 2003 still can survive. Parent house n ex5. No loans what so ever.
No car yet that time?

Yup, myself way back RM215 starting salary on Honda, parent's house also ca survive....lol:biggrin:
Your youth era is very long ago, hahahaha. Honda car or motorbike?

I did a rough estimation of the costs needed for me when I work. It came out as,

RM900 food (RM500 outdoors, RM400 back to family for home cooked food)
RM400 petrol (Let's assume my car's FC is so bad until RM100 a week)
RM300 for my mother

It came up to RM1600... If I earn more than this, I should be able to save up some money....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Sister car, charade. 4 gear manual.
Then only bought 1988 sentra.

Uncle VR era, where 1 Ringgit is big.
Chickidies snack also 10cents. Yup, chickidies. lol. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Sister car, charade. 4 gear manual.
Then only bought 1988 sentra.

Uncle VR era, where 1 Ringgit is big.
Chickidies snack also 10cents. Yup, chickidies. lol. :biggrin:
Grateful that my mother din't sold off this Wira and left it for me to use. If not, buy new car and pay installment, my money will really get drained dry... Don't need to talk about mod or anything, installment is bad enough...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yours got some hand me down cars not too bad. Some families I see all new cars, but they rich loh....:driver:
2 hand me down cars. My car and my brother's Myvi. Myvi used to be owned by aunt until she bought Vios. Sold it cheap to my mother. Now got 3 cars for me to choose to drive. Grandfather's Saga Iswara, Myvi and Wira. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus, said to be top of the line luxury Japanese car brand. In our line of work, we have no prejudice on new/old/make or model of the car, as long you love your car enough to care and upkeep it, we are here for you. Being said, this is a 6 year old Lexus, driven daily to send children to school and back from school. Exposed to all environmental damage for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience